Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT after 13 months. Here we go.

I gotta say after reading your thread I tried a similar approach. I don't mean to hijack your thread. I just want to thank you for writing it and agree it totally works.
I have been off since march. I did a full pct for 6 weeks back in march because I was on for 16wks. I didn't recover after my original pct. I don't know if my clomid & hcg were beat or under dosed but for whatever reason mid may I still had raisins. So after this thread I tried a double dose of hcgen for 14 days. I was going to also do 10 but after 10 I still hadn't seen any change. I'm also running post cycle/ unleashed at the prescribed dose and I'm running test infusion at the prescribed dose. I'm also doing a double dose of daa.
Let me say after 2wks my balls are back!!!!!
It is an amazing feeling having balls again! I was so worried I wouldn't recover.
Burn this corpse, thank you for this thread! Need2 thanks for all your tireless research!

I gotta say after reading your thread I tried a similar approach. I don't mean to hijack your thread. I just want to thank you for writing it and agree it totally works.
I have been off since march. I did a full pct for 6 weeks back in march because I was on for 16wks. I didn't recover after my original pct. I don't know if my clomid & hcg were beat or under dosed but for whatever reason mid may I still had raisins. So after this thread I tried a double dose of hcgen for 14 days. I was going to also do 10 but after 10 I still hadn't seen any change. I'm also running post cycle/ unleashed at the prescribed dose and I'm running test infusion at the prescribed dose. I'm also doing a double dose of daa.
Let me say after 2wks my balls are back!!!!!
It is an amazing feeling having balls again! I was so worried I wouldn't recover.
Burn this corpse, thank you for this thread! Need2 thanks for all your tireless research!

No hijack here bro. This is why I made this thread. For people to learn from. if someone wants to share experiences here that's fine with me too.
About mid cruise....before I came off....probably 6 mos on, I used up a partial bottle of hcgenerate. Took like 3 a day for 4 days. Didn't have much left. But my balls went from raisins to about 3/4 size. When I did my blast pre pct I had been shut down so long that it did take most of the time on 10 a day for them to come back. Honstly I was starting to get worried. But right at the end, wham... they came back quick. Just a testament to how hard I was shut down. But it works. Bottom line.
BRR was the mastermind behind Hcgenerate....thank him.

No hijack here bro. This is why I made this thread. For people to learn from. if someone wants to share experiences here that's fine with me too.
About mid cruise....before I came off....probably 6 mos on, I used up a partial bottle of hcgenerate. Took like 3 a day for 4 days. Didn't have much left. But my balls went from raisins to about 3/4 size. When I did my blast pre pct I had been shut down so long that it did take most of the time on 10 a day for them to come back. Honstly I was starting to get worried. But right at the end, wham... they came back quick. Just a testament to how hard I was shut down. But it works. Bottom line.
BRR was the mastermind behind Hcgenerate....thank him.

HCGenerate is like ball juice to people, it's just some amazing stuff. :)

so there hasnt been much to update til now. I stopped bridge about 5 days ago. I have to say training sucks now. after a week taking it I felt "on" again. then after a few weeks I got used to the feeling and didnt notice it working. boy let me tell you I can feel it now that its gone! I was taking 6 caps ed for the final 2 weeks. I definatley see a difference. that slightly swollen look is gone. I look a little flat. I feel flat in more ways than one.
physically im a little run down but sexually everything is working great. feel like I stopped test cold turkey.

whats up with your training bro ? lifts down ?...natty is no fun compared to the power of the dark-side ..you knew that,lol.

you still training BB style 5x15 or something similar ? and whens your next bloods getting pulled ????????

i'm gonna sweet talk you into a test/tren/mast cycle before the year is out ..bwahahahaha ..you know it :evil:

when i come off my body actually improves, i get more cut and the bloat goes away. nothing you can do about the strength losses though being on hormones vs. being off. i'm not gonna bullshit anyone into thinking otherwise. BUT strength will come back quickly once you go back on at a later date.

the important thing is your balls are back and you are in recovery mode.

Really helpful thread here. Do you think there would have been any added benefit if you had used a serm and hcg?

no benefit from the serm imho. hcg over hcgenerate.....hmmm maybe a touch faster results but I wanted to really put all the shit I used to the test.

steve and columbus, next bloods in about 3.5 weeks or so. cycle this year isnt probable even with good bloods this time(unless you are footing the bill bro!)
lifts are definitely down. I mean thats an obvious effect of no aas. but they went down a surprising amount after dropping bridge. the amount of weight being lifted isnt a real issue. I learned to check my ego and pride at the gym door a long time ago and stay on whatever goal track you're on. just because some douche bag whos face pisses you off is lifting more than you and you know you can lift more than him doesnt mean you ditch your bb'ing chest workout for that day and start powerlifting just to show off and likely strain ancillary muscles that arent used to what your ego wants them to do and thus fuck up your split for the next two weeks.
the issue im having after the bridge is just lack of stamina in the gym. chest pumps hurt like hell (like going to rip off the sternum ) natty stuff really. my joints and connective tissue is kinda getting angry the last week too. what im going tk do for the next month is back way off and do very high reps to get the connective tissue happy again. do lots more core and cardio ect.
I did a very minimal chest workout last week and I was still sore. so I guess I didnt realize how much I need to back off and recondition. but....its also a testament to how fucking great bridge is imho.

on a positive note I want to fuck all the time so not only must my test levels be ok but my fsh and lh must be working.

Last edited:
man have you thought about running SARMS? I know you said drug free PCT, but to be honest I feel Ostarine took my PCT to a whole nother level. Way beyond what anything I had tried before. I would say give it a try now, with some GW. Keep the S4 out of it, so you don't shut yourself down whatsoever. But osta and GW would be totally safe and probably be great for your strength AND your joints.

man have you thought about running SARMS? I know you said drug free PCT, but to be honest I feel Ostarine took my PCT to a whole nother level. Way beyond what anything I had tried before. I would say give it a try now, with some GW. Keep the S4 out of it, so you don't shut yourself down whatsoever. But osta and GW would be totally safe and probably be great for your strength AND your joints.

Nah, PCT is over bro. Its just my body getting used to being natty for the first time in a very long time.

Top Bottom