Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT after 13 months. Here we go.

so I'm one of these idiots that's actually sitting here posting in between sets while I'm working out. but I just realized this is the first chest workout I've done since I have started bridge and daa. all I can say is holy shit. I can say is I feel like I'm on a cycle right now but I definitely feel like I'm cruising on a decent dose. strength is way up and stamina is way up and the pumps are huge. so okay enougho bullshit I'm getting back at it

bro you are lucky i am not in that gym right now, i would would kick that fuckin phone right out of your hand...:mad::biggrin:

Great post bro! I'm really interested in how your bloods turn out! Good to hear your feeling good again! That's huge!

bro you are lucky i am not in that gym right now, i would would kick that fuckin phone right out of your hand...:mad::biggrin:

Yeah and I would kick you right in your vagina :D:D

I was the only person there too. No desk personnel either.

I have 6.5 weeks left of bridge, daa, hcgenerate, unleashed, ect before I let my body try and pick things up on its own. Once I have gotten bloods done to confirm that my own body is producing and I know I'm g2g I am definatley going back on bridge. I will try DAA again too as I don't know how much its contributing to the "feeling". But I'll use bridge for 2 weeks on its own so that when I add DAA I'll be able to know exactly what feels like what.

Finally got my fucking bloods a few minutes ago. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

And.....of course....they forgot my LH and FSH. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I would really like to have seen them but the next bloods when I'm off PCT is what I'm more concerned about. SO anyways what I did get done that's of any relevance is as follows:

*RBC: 5.37 high normal
*Hemoglobin 16.1 middle range
*Hematocrit 48 Mid range

*WBC 4.3 low (range 4.8-10.8 ) up from 4.2 last bloods ** was 6 a year ago (im seeing the average range nationally is 4.0-11)

*Platelet count 126 low (range 150-450) was 137 last bloods
*Mean platelet volume 11 high (range 7.4-10.4)
*Cholesterol 190 (up from 165 cause of my off the wagon diet the last 6 weeks)
*LDL 125 ....yeah I know...garbage food
*HDL 55

Metabolic panel was all completely normal and that year long constantly creeping up 1.9 bilirubin is now 1.1

Liver values are all great.

PSA 0.4 (range 0-4.0)

Now for the money.....

Total test 769ng/dl !!!!!

Free test 21ng-dl (range 9-30)

Now....for those of you motherfuckers who hate and don't believe.....we are talking 13 months of complete suppression. No hcg or hcgenerate during that time. Will my body pick up production after pct?? I hope so. I have confidence it will. But heres proof natty supps work. BTW....i'm 37 so my natural recover from anything 22 yr old body is long gone.

Last edited:
Nice work!!!! Impressive numbers especially the test. I'm subbed can't wait to see how well the numbers hold up when your off the OTC boosters.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

Finally got my fucking bloods a few minutes ago. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

And.....of course....they forgot my LH and FSH. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I would really like to have seen them but the next bloods when I'm off PCT is what I'm more concerned about. SO anyways what I did get done that's of any relevance is as follows:

*RBC: 5.37 high normal
*Hemoglobin 16.1 middle range
*Hematocrit 48 Mid range

*WBC 4.3 low (range 4.8-10.8 ) up from 4.2 last bloods ** was 6 a year ago (im seeing the average range nationally is 4.0-11)

*Platelet count 126 low (range 150-450) was 137 last bloods
*Mean platelet volume 11 high (range 7.4-10.4)
*Cholesterol 190 (up from 165 cause of my off the wagon diet the last 6 weeks)
*LDL 125 ....yeah I know...garbage food
*HDL 55

Metabolic panel was all completely normal and that year long constantly creeping up 1.9 bilirubin is now 1.1

Liver values are all great.

PSA 0.4 (range 0-4.0)

Now for the money.....

Total test 769ng/dl !!!!!

Free test 21ng-dl (range 9-30)

Now....for those of you motherfuckers who hate and don't believe.....we are talking 13 months of complete suppression. No hcg or hcgenerate during that time. Will my body pick up production after pct?? I hope so. I have confidence it will. But heres proof natty supps work. BTW....i'm 37 so my natural recover from anything 22 yr old body is long gone.

I'd love to see blood work in another 2 months.

Top Bottom