Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT after 13 months. Here we go.

I am loving your PCT! And you're right need2 is legit, never had a problem using any of his products for PCT. I am going to be watching for sure to see how you recover

That sucks bro. I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like TRT time for you.

My Natty Test as I said above was 835 at age 36 (which blew my mind) so a year later I hope I get back close to that. We will see.
Biggest thing for me as I said, Creeping iron levels and bilirubin levels. Just time to make a smart choice and clean up for a year or two.
Seeing how much weight and water and glycogen retention I lost but having the same strength almost and only losing about .5" on my big measurements makes me wonder wtf the test was doing for me? I was eating pretty much perfect and training with super intensity and mind muscle connection.

Rick maybe throw in some TB500 to your situation? It will certainly help any achey sore issues you might have. I know for me when I use TB500 (and I have paid specific attention when adding TB and nothing else) that there is a marked increase in strength. Why this is? I have no idea. But it happens. That might help you too.
Get yourself an adrenal gland support supplement too bro. Our thyroids take a beating when we cycle too and that kills the adrenal function (makes you feel tired, fatigued, achey) So maybe even some thyroid support supps too.

Thanks for the recommendation man. I have definitely had some issues with soreness, aches, etc ever since I started feeling the crash, and never thought about TB500. Im sure that would help things considerably.

Do you have any recommendations for an adrenal and thyroid supp?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Stevesmi uses a T3 sup for tren cycle PCT. Hit him up and ask him what that is.

For adrenal fatigue I use gaia adrenal health.

there are many thyroid support supps out there.

Thanks for posting this up bro, subbed for sure.

I have been blasting for same amount of time as you if not longer, turning 40 this year and i will probably be on TRT .
I will use your experience as a reference guide when-and-if i ever come off .
People can learn alot from this thread ,keep it going my man.

Definitely keep us posted bro, because I will be coming off a similar 13 month+ blast and cruise myself while not yet being officially on any sort of TRT/ HRT. It's definitely intriguing to see a different approach to PCT after a very long cycle, since most include vigorous use of HCG, SERMs, and herbal combos

Just found the thread. I'd like to see how this turns out. If you're using DAA, have you considered the new mDAA from mrsupps? My interest is really peaked with that formula.

Had my bloods done yesterday. Hopefully my doc will drop them off before Friday.

I am interested mostly to see my RBC, Bilerubin, LDL and total test.

Side note I have been on lipid stabil for at least 2.5 mos also. That shit really works for anyone who still hasn't hear of it. I have multiple before and after Bloods to show what it does.

I have been on Bridge and DAA for a full week now. You will recall if you read the top that I really didn't have much desire to initiate sex. But if it gets initiated by the Mrs for about 30 seconds its good from there. After a week of DAA and Bridge I can say that the last couple days that is definatley changing for the better. My nuts are huge and they work. Loads are much bigger thicker and actually blast allover now. That might be TMI for some but its all part of functions recovering that were suppressed or not working as they should.

Gym wise I have been training as much as I can right now. Every 4 days about. My right arm brachialis is still a bit overly sore with chest or deads. So its needing more time to heal in between but is improving.

so I'm one of these idiots that's actually sitting here posting in between sets while I'm working out. but I just realized this is the first chest workout I've done since I have started bridge and daa. all I can say is holy shit. I can say is I feel like I'm on a cycle right now but I definitely feel like I'm cruising on a decent dose. strength is way up and stamina is way up and the pumps are huge. so okay enougho bullshit I'm getting back at it

Top Bottom