Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on a strange cycle ..

thenuker

Hi all ,

I am a fan of this site , reading rat :D , i have been reading threads posted for more than a year now , decided to register when i finaly made my mind about my cycle and needed some opinions about it ..

Current Stats :
Age 31
Height 5 6"
Weight 143 lb (was 159 stopped traning 6 months ago and dieting was a mess).
2 years lifting (stopped last 6 months cuz of life activety).
BF : not sure tho didnt check that yet but i think now its between 18-21%
First cycle..
Goal: getting lean gains and cutting fat..
Weight Training plan: 3 days on - one day off - 3 days on again.
Cardio plan : 25 min after weight seassion except leg days.
Diet: will be on check all the time.

coming back strong since my life is getting better and having some quality time to train and diet.

I got the gear after researching and asking around some pro bb's and here is how my plan looks:
10 weeks cycle
Trenbolone acetate 100mg (1ml twice a week - Saturday & Tuesday)
Stanozolo (winny) 100mg (1ml twice a week - Saturday & Tuesday)
Drostanolone propionate (masteron) 100mg (1ml twice a week - Saturday & Tuesday)
Anavar (40mg ed "training days" , first five weeks)
Hgh 2-3 iu 10 weeks ( 6 days on 1 day off ) and planing to continue for another 10 weeks.

Nolva during cycle e3d (since no strong aromatizing compounds)
Legalon70 ed during cycle

PCT After two weeks of last pin:
HCG 1500 iu e5d X3 (or maybe first day after last pin need advice on this strategy)
Clomid 50 mg for 10 days , might add another 10 days so total of 20 if opinions say so.

Any advice or thoughts are very welcomed.
Thanks in advance..

Last edited:
Seriously? You've been reading for an entire year and this is what you come up with? It's a complete mess bro all the way around. Your training, diet need to be in check years before you start cycling( no breaks), and you have zero experience with juice and you choose to run one of the harshest ones in existence. Not only is this combo of drugs a bad choice for a beginner but the dosing schedule is wrong and the set up is wrong. My advice is to focus your efforts on learning to eat and train and study proper cycling in the mean time. I'm not trying to be a dick but your in way over your head. And who ever these pros are that gave you this advice don't know shit about using aas. Real pros run a hell of a lot more gear then you listed.

Ahhhh don't do it bro! This shit is all wrong! Thank god you ran it by us before you went and did something stupid. Everything you posted is wrong lol. I mean everything. As far as dosages, frequency, mixing compounds and the proper use of them is completely wrong. Joe is spot on. This isn't info you will obtain from this forum. You're pinning short esters 2x a week (least of my worries), running nolva along side of tren, hcg in pct, no mention of caber, you're taking the oral wrong, and hgh doesn't yield results for 6+ months...and tren for a beginner is a big no no for obvious reasons--they don't know what they're doing! I like your ambitious attitude but we've gotta take a step back an rethink this my friend

First thanks for the feed backs ..

I knew it was a strange cycle thats why i mentioned that in the subject ..

I first planed my cycle very simple as : test e 300-500 mg/week + anavar 30-40mg/ed for 8 weeks ( or winny in the last 4 weeks ) , but cuz of alot of asking around i got many different openions , i found a bb pro who gave me the strange cycle i posted earlier and he guaranteed best resaults , i realy wanted to make my first cycle so simple but he kept nagging about do it strong or dont do it , just like that , i also discussed with him how come short easters but divided like if they were long ones! He replayed i am advising you with a strong cycle with many campaunds but giving your body a larg break between pins .. Saying :( since its your first you will see huge results on that and no need to pin for example "winny" ed ..

He showed me a guy who he trained him and gave him the same cycle and his results were amazing.

Cuz i didnt trust him 100% and i wasnt even convinced about that stack , i choosed to ask for advice from the best site in my opinion.

Sadly i already have that gear , should i save it for another cycle? Should i tweak it? Maybe drop something out of it and add something else? What do u guys think?

Your bro doesn't know shit! You've fallen victim to bro science of the first kind. Don't worry about Tommy Bro No-Nuts...He's going to be having a funeral for his dick and balls in a few years. You aren't giving your body a 'large break' by pinning short esters less often. All you're doing and making your blood levels jump up ad down over and over. This will cause more sides and less gains than anything. Save the gear or sell it to numb nuts. You need to figure out how to train and eat. Steroids aren't a quick fix. Without the proper knowledge and the right amount of training under your belt, you will reap all of steroids negative effects and none of its positive benefits. And wtf is 'do it strong or don't do it?' That dude is a douche and sounds pretty unstable. You have to start out small an work up in the steroid world before you completely fuck yourself up

Ok that sounds good , at least i am pleased that i was right about that cycle lol , about diet and training every thing is good with me , when i mentioned earlier that my diet was a mess i was reffering to the 6 months that i stopped and thats why i lost all my gains , i gained naturaly 16 lb in two yearsbut lost them all cuz my life went upside down .. I am pretty sure that i am ready to start a cycle , i just needed your guids since this forum is specialized in this field .

I am still waiting for an advice about my first cycle that fits with my goal mentioned in my first post.

Do u guys think that i should stick to test e + anavar? Or should i tweak that cycle over to save some of my stolen money on that crazy cycle?

you have no base my friend. 143 pounds and 18% body fat means you have virtually no muscle on your frame.

if your friend was so smart he would of told you to build a base first.

you need to get back to training natty and fix your diet. look at my pic in my profile.. i'm your height but I am 200 pounds at 13.5% body fat. you should set a goal to get to 170 at under 12% body fat .. then you can start bulking or even cutting if you choose using AAS.

At 143 lbs bro you can achieve all of your goals with nutrition alone. If you were to use gear now you would be robbing yourself out of gains down the road. You need to try and come close to your genetic potential before using gear

Please post your training split in that forum for feedback. If your taking recommendations on training from the same people who set up this cycle you can probably make some adjustments that will give you good gains. And, wait for it.....DIET; there, I said it! Diet is your number 1 supplement for building quality muscle. Post your diet as well and we'll sort you out. Now get to the gym!

At 143 lbs bro you can achieve all of your goals with nutrition alone. If you were to use gear now you would be robbing yourself out of gains down the road. You need to try and come close to your genetic potential before using gear

Well i stopped gaining when i hit 159 lb that was almost 4 months before i stopped training, i think thats my limit , maybe i should just wait untill i hit that figure again or at least start taking hgh since i should take it for at leas six months.. Still thinking about it tho

Top Bottom