Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omna/Dbol/Anavar Cycle--Check it out

Mike Pike

I am 18 years old...5'8 180 how does this cycle look.?
Omnadren.....Dbol.........Anavar.......Clomid.........

500mgs/wk......25 mgsED..0....................0.............
500mgs............25mgs.....0....................0.............
500mgs............25mgs.....0.....................0..........
500mgs............25mgs.....0....................0...........
500mgs.............25mgs.....0....................0..........
500mgs..............0............0....................0............
500mgs................0............0....................0
500mgs..............0.............40mgsED..........50mgsED.....
0........................0..............40mgs............50mgs.....
0...........................0...........40mgs............50mgs........
0.........................0.............40mgs..........50mgs.........
Then follow up with clomid therapy of 300mg first day 100 next 3 days then 50mg the next 2 weeks. What you think of this cycle, should i just run the clomid when i am completely done, should i change any steroid duration? And should i taper down the Omna to 250 mgs the last two weeks ? Any advice, thanks.

Why not take the anavar the whole way through... it will keep the bloat off from your omna. At least that is what I would do.

barnes3

barnes3 said:
Why not take the anavar the whole way through... it will keep the bloat off from your omna. At least that is what I would do.

barnes3

doesnt that put some stress on the liver, along with the d-bol?

JaPe said:

doesnt that put some stress on the liver, along with the d-bol?

Any orals that you take will put stress on the liver. But since he is only taking 25mg ED of Dbol is should not be that bad. I would advise to add some liver protectants to his ontradge of tabs to help his liver.

barnes3

Maxx Out said:
IMHO I think you should wait atleast 3 more years to do a cycle.

Maxx >>>>>

S*&^! I did not see the fact that he was only 18. I just skipped to what he was taking. My bad....

Mike Pike - I would definately wait until you are at least 21, to go along with what Maxx Out is saying.

Wanna grow any taller?? Don't take the gear until 21+ Most steroids will stop the bone growth - at 18 you probably have more to go!

i would kill to have the test levels of a 18yr old...sheesh i am 24 and feel like i have no test whatsoever until i inject the shit in me..as before mentioned i would atleast wait til 21....my 2cents

Top Bottom