Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No pain no gain

mr_mayhem454

Please help I have done 2 very short cycles in my 35 yrs both time I injected site was sore for a few days just got something hit myself 2x no sore no pain nothing does it mean my sus is fake

What are your goals? Do you have a cycle plan? PCT?

Fuck man, I have dealt with bad pain especially from prop. Just suck it up dude. Sust really shouldn't hurt that bad, I've had the same thing I thought it was fake

What are your goals? Do you have a cycle plan? PCT?

Thanks bro i have NO Pain or discomfort in injection site made me think it's prob fake gear. But man I'm mid 30s and my goals are basically build and hold as much muscle as I can. As far as cycling stuff was never really available to me every once in a while id get access to it n dabble but now I want to do a few full cycles but not until I learn more

Pip is not a indicator that ur gear is fake !

Sometimes it's the opposite

Good high quality clean gear has virtually no pip

My prop is Pharma grade has no pip at all and is from the pharmacy

If I running ugl gear the pip is worse

Bloods will give ya the answer u want as to if ur gear is fake

Pip is not a indicator that ur gear is fake !

Sometimes it's the opposite

Good high quality clean gear has virtually no pip

My prop is Pharma grade has no pip at all and is from the pharmacy

If I running ugl gear the pip is worse

Bloods will give ya the answer u want as to if ur gear is fake

This is perfect advice.

Prop at high concentration could cause PIP, but whether it's due to crashing or higher BA content I'm not sure. Pharma prop are usually quite low concentration. I remember some pharma test prop amps that contained 25mg/ml + 50mg vitamin E/tocopherol. Didn't give me any PIP at all or very little.
And the old Testex (Schering) 2ml amps contained a total of 250mg I believe, and didn't feel anymore PIP from them than I did with test e.

Top Bottom