Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to the site with a couple of questions

Lestat77

Hello everyone!!

First time im here so greetings to you all fine people. About 7 years ago I remember I tested 2 shots of test, I am currently 38 years old. By that time I didnt noticed any changes or big difference since it were only 100mg. Right now im getting a bit desperate since Im eating healthy and using all kinds of supplements. I just cant grow in size as much as I like.

About 2 months ago I did a 6 week cycle of just Testex, 250mg per week. Ive rested since then. Brief description next..

My weight was: 135lbs
Current weight: 148lbs

During this "rest" time ive been on DHEA and Tribulus with a multivitamin capsule. Also my daily protein shake and eating as much chicken, tuna, roast beef, oatmeal and some vegetables.

Never took the estrogen inhibitors since my doctor said I was shooting really low. Either way it was my first time to do a cycle like that. I had my blood work done and all my levels are ok. Liver and Testosterone.

Questions are:

1. How long should I wait to do another cycle?

2. I thinking of another 6 week cycle but upping the dose on the last 2 weeks to 500mg per week. Does this sound crazy or am I doing it right?

I would appreciate any help any of you experts can give me.

Best regards

First, I wouldn't go without an AI EVER. Unless you are taking something that cannot convert to anything else. Second, I would not take DHEA in PCT, and you should always run a proper PCT when you take something to shut your own natural production off. Third, DHEA is a master hormone, so if I were to take it, I would run an AI along side it, as well as a cortisol control. That's just me, better safe than sorry. Lastly, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't know about running a double dose for your second go around. A lot of people seem to like 500mg per week, but if you want to cycle regularly, the smaller the dose you can use to get solid results, the better off you will be. If you run 500mg this time, next time what will it be? 500mg and less results? More mg's to get same results(and with more mg's, more side effects)? More compounds for same results? Choice is yours, but I would gradually increase from 250 during your cycle till you are getting the gains you are wanting. I am certainly no expert on the matter, as I have spent way more time with natural gains than I have with Test.

First, I wouldn't go without an AI EVER. Unless you are taking something that cannot convert to anything else. Second, I would not take DHEA in PCT, and you should always run a proper PCT when you take something to shut your own natural production off. Third, DHEA is a master hormone, so if I were to take it, I would run an AI along side it, as well as a cortisol control. That's just me, better safe than sorry. Lastly, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't know about running a double dose for your second go around. A lot of people seem to like 500mg per week, but if you want to cycle regularly, the smaller the dose you can use to get solid results, the better off you will be. If you run 500mg this time, next time what will it be? 500mg and less results? More mg's to get same results(and with more mg's, more side effects)? More compounds for same results? Choice is yours, but I would gradually increase from 250 during your cycle till you are getting the gains you are wanting. I am certainly no expert on the matter, as I have spent way more time with natural gains than I have with Test.

Thank you very much for your answer. Thats what the doctor suggested, I kinda listened to him, though he doesnt prescribe anabolics for bulkin purposes but for medical ones. Its been almost 2 months now and my levels are back to normal, so I guess it turned out kinda like he said it would

Regarding the mgs I was thinking another 6 week cycle but with 500mgs last 2 weeks of it, not the whole cycle. Either way I will keep reading and see if I can find something else on this, or maybe a pro responds and I get the answers.

Thank you sir

Thank you very much for your answer. Thats what the doctor suggested, I kinda listened to him, though he doesnt prescribe anabolics for bulkin purposes but for medical ones. Its been almost 2 months now and my levels are back to normal, so I guess it turned out kinda like he said it would

Regarding the mgs I was thinking another 6 week cycle but with 500mgs last 2 weeks of it, not the whole cycle. Either way I will keep reading and see if I can find something else on this, or maybe a pro responds and I get the answers.

Thank you sir

Hi Bother, Most will keep it simple for various reasons to see how you react to hormones and to see what sides if any is associated with that hormone, A 10wk Test cycle yields excellent results, Test Cyp or ethananate works fine, personally i avoid test blends, you can shoot 500mg all at once per week or divide it into two injects (mon-Thurs) this provides more stable blood levels.
6 weeks will not work as it takes the test cyp and ethananate ester at least that amount of time to start producing noticable results.
You will need An Ai to run and PCT along after the cycle is over.

Hi Bother, Most will keep it simple for various reasons to see how you react to hormones and to see what sides if any is associated with that hormone, A 10wk Test cycle yields excellent results, Test Cyp or ethananate works fine, personally i avoid test blends, you can shoot 500mg all at once per week or divide it into two injects (mon-Thurs) this provides more stable blood levels.
6 weeks will not work as it takes the test cyp and ethananate ester at least that amount of time to start producing noticable results.
You will need An Ai to run and PCT along after the cycle is over.

Hello there and thank you!!!

10wk sounds a lot but i willing to try. By Ai do you mean Nolva or 1 of those blockers? Should I use them during the cycle or just as post? Also what kind of PCT would you recommend??

Thanx a lot for your help sir :)

Nolvas not an ai. Nolva just keeps the estro from binding with its receptor. All that estro is still gonna be floating around in ya causing sides. Aromasin and arimidex are ais, keeping the test from ever *aromatizing into estro in the first place. I like adex .25 mg everyday

Nolvas not an ai. Nolva just keeps the estro from binding with its receptor. All that estro is still gonna be floating around in ya causing sides. Aromasin and arimidex are ais, keeping the test from ever *aromatizing into estro in the first place. I like adex .25 mg everyday

Thank you for your imput, ok so basically Aromasin when ON and Nolva when off?

This right here ^^^^^ ...Usually some will wait until they start feeling some bloat or itchy nipples, while others will start from the get go, armidex.25mg (thats 1/4 tablet) EOD is a good starting point.

This right here ^^^^^ ...Usually some will wait until they start feeling some bloat or itchy nipples, while others will start from the get go, armidex.25mg (thats 1/4 tablet) EOD is a good starting point.

Thank you for your imput

Well, have in mind that you guys are pro at this stuff, not like me. Some of the slang and abbreviations I understand, some not.

I am still trying to figure out what to do??? 10 month cycle with 250mg cipia the first 8 weeks then 500mg last 2 weeks, while taking Arimidex? 1/4 tablet per day?? is this correct??

Also, what about the PCT?? Keep going with Arimidex with what else??

Thank you

Top Bottom