Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karachi Sustanon

Why do people say that Karachi Sustanon is legit. I used these on my last cycle and was very unhappy with them. They tasted like corn oil. The batch I used was manufactured by Abbott labs for Organon Pakistan, M.L#000001, P.R.# 002446, amp has yellow writing with a white band around the neck. It pisses me off that people on this board who are experienced in anabolics claim that this junk is real:mad:

Well dude, ther IS real Karachi Sust out there. The facts are though, is that there are also fake Karachis out there as well!! You must have gotten them if you are so sure, but to doubt that the experienced guys here saying that theirs was real based soley on your experiences isnt fair in my opinion. The last ones I had were clear amps with gold writing on them. Wish I had a few here to check batch #'s for you, but I dont.

I have no clue, but the REAL ones that I had were from the U.K. Or at least, that is where they came to ME from, I should say. I have a few Testovirons from Karachi here that I had my doubts about though, but I can't say for sure IF they are justified, since there is a few other items in the "stack" that makes it almost impossible.

Zerxes, was the oil in your karachi sust amps clear? Also what did the oil taste like? My amps were packaged 5 to a box, however the writing on the box indicated that only one amp was inside. Also, the exp date which was written in black on the bottom of the amp rubbed off easily.

Another interesting thing about this sust is that in England people who know their anabolics avoid Karachi's. Their common complaint is that it is underdosed. I have a hard time believing that a legitimate sustanon would be underdosed, due to the fact that real sust is produced under license of Organon, so there shouldn't be any variations in dosing between Karachis, Niles, Portusese etc due to Organons quality control standards.

I got the same lot#. I am on my 3rd week and not pissed off yet. I've put on some LBS but I will let ya know when I finish.

Devang22, yes let me know your results. I believe that these karachi's contain some type of active compound, however I am fairly certain that they are not legitimate Sustanon. I have past experience with the old Mexican redijects which contained the dark yellow oil. Those susts were totally legit and the difference between the Mexicans and Karachis in night and day. I achieved awesome results from the redijects

Top Bottom