Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To juice or not to juice...

Ambientenergy

I'm considering juicing again, but want your guys' input first.

Training Experience:
5 Years

Cycle Experience:
T-Bol only (I know, stupid, I wasn't educated back then)
Test E/Tren E/Deca

Diet:
At maintenance calories right now. High protein, moderate carb, low sugar, low fat.

Me:
23 YO
5' 10"
185lbs
7-8% BF

Proposed Cycle:
Test E 300mg/week for 10 weeks
Boldenone U 300mg/week for 10 weeks
Another?
Anastrozole .5mg ED for 10 weeks
Nolvadex/HCG Post Cycle

Does this look good to you guys? I know the doses are on the low end, but I respond very well and I don't think I would need the typical 600mg of bold or 600mg test. Should I add another? I was thinking about Primo

Thanks

Take it easy test and primo or test & Eq pick one. remember eq starts to shine around 12-14 weeks.

RADAR

Take it easy test and primo or test & Eq pick one. remember eq starts to shine around 12-14 weeks.

RADAR

Yeah, but I think 14 weeks is way too long for a first time cycle. Test the waters. There's always another one to be done.

Yeah, but I think 14 weeks is way too long for a first time cycle. Test the waters. There's always another one to be done.

Looks like he's done 2 already ( 1 injectable) so test/eq would be fine, 12 weeks, and what are the goals if I might ask ya good bro?? :)

If I had money in the past, I would have gone with primo and dbol. Proven, old school safe. But primo was too expensive.

If you got the money def make sure you do Primo.... if you can't afford it stick to EQ .. but be ready for really shitty sides

If you got the money def make sure you do Primo.... if you can't afford it stick to EQ .. but be ready for really shitty sides

With EQ start low dose and monitor your reaction...I remember the first 2 weeks felt weird...an hour after each shot, rapid heartbeat and some anxiety feeling...can be mentally controlled though, and it went away after 30 minutes. Also lethargic in the mornings. But after 2-3 weeks, no problem and no sides at 600mg/week. After about 9 weeks you notice the effects.

Too many people to respond to so I'm going to do it all in one post.

My goal is to put on lean, dry mass. Maybe 10 pounds and keep it, and up strength. Im not looking for anything too ridiculous. I want to keep my 7% bf (or lower it lol)

What are the sides of eq? I've read a lot about it and didn't hear much about bad sides. I know tren was supposed to have lots of sides, and I didn't see many except for wanting to crack skulls, so maybe I would be fine with eq.

What would a proper dose be for primo? Would longer than 10 weeks be needed, and how long will it take to really kick in?

Would 300mg test e, 150mg primo, and 150mg tren a week be a good combo for my goals, or is that too low of a dose?

Thanks for the help guys

Primo will def help you not go over 7% BF, since it's still effective @ low calories...

What's your experience with TREN? How much for how long... and how did you feel?

300mg Tren E every week for 10 weeks. I felt great physically, not so great mentally. I had really bad mood swings and anger issues. But overall I had great results.

Top Bottom