Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its June 1st and its that time again. Cycles thread post up,share thoughts,feedback,a

needtogetaas

How is your cycle going? learn anything new about yourself,need any help? What
ccle are you on or have plained? Is your old ladies vagina feeling the burn from your cycle or not :evil:?

needtogetaas said:
How is your cycle going? learn anything new about yourself,need any help? What
ccle are you on or have plained? Is your old ladies vagina feeling the burn from your cycle or not :evil:?

Im on 200 of test C Q week. Yes you can see great results with that amount and its my 2nd cycle. Im on week 5 now. My bicepts felt like they were going to explode today! ONly neg so far with my cycle is i am slimmin down even though i am eatting clean. I may need some junk in my diet to gain more wieght even if its not all muscle.

im 4 1/2 weeks off and planning for a late summer 8 weeker. im thinking 100mg eod Prop and 50mg ed Var.

I seem to be leaning out a little right now, and I'm on a bulker. I guess it's alright as I had some bodyfat to lose anyway. Test e, 500mg/wk. equipoise 600mg/wk. Strength is good but seems to have platued a bit. I Just started week ten, and am going to run it 16wks. eq. 18wks. test. Then 125mg/wk hrt.

omna/tren ace/deca 750/300/300mgs. Did do a 4 weeks of dbol till 10 days ago. Having a hard time putting on weight but strength has become phenominal as well as my training partner. People at the gym are asking us about "supplements" and winking. Of course they get the "oh yeah true-mass and cell mass is what we use" wich is the truth to an extent......

Top Bottom