Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin gut?

meyham30

ever since i tried insulin i have a gut i cant get rid of. Im on a strick diet and cardio. Any input?

People that are more resistant to the effects of slin will start to accumulate fat in the abdomen area. When you first gain fat there it starts around your internal organs, which can make the abdomen protrude. Then you'll start gaining it sub Q, giving you a gut. Some people get it worse than others. It's basically a combo of being insulin resistant, having an androgenic body fat distribution, using highly androgenic AAS, and slin.

I don't get that problem because I have an estrogenic body fat distribution. I hold fat in my legs.

Damn your a big un...if thats you in your avi. Post your diet. What kind of slin are you running? Are you being careful to avoid fats post injection? I mean ZERO for a min of 5 hours if your on Hum R.

ya thats me about 3 months ago i have been clean for a year. the body pod say im at 29% i dont see where its all at.

Top Bottom