Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 Ec (True Mechano Growth Factor) 1mg?

Ffactor

ANybody tried this? What's the dosage? What kind of results did you see? Any side effects?

Thanks.

The Ffactor.

Look into IGF LR3, better than plain olf IGF-1

I am using MGF and IGF-1 LR3. You can use both. MGF is for localized growth and IGF is systemic (although some say it does assist local growth).

I have absolutely no sides from MGF. It does take a while to work. Use it on your lagging body parts.

Dosage for MGF is 100 to 200mcg in each muscle. I am currently using 100mcg. I inject immediately after working out in the muscle group I worked out that day so if I do chest I inject 100mcg in the left and then 100mcg in the right.

FYI I am also running 25mcg of IGF-1 EOD.

I am using MGF and IGF-1 LR3. You can use both. MGF is for localized growth and IGF is systemic (although some say it does assist local growth).

I have absolutely no sides from MGF. It does take a while to work. Use it on your lagging body parts.

Dosage for MGF is 100 to 200mcg in each muscle. I am currently using 100mcg. I inject immediately after working out in the muscle group I worked out that day so if I do chest I inject 100mcg in the left and then 100mcg in the right.

FYI I am also running 25mcg of IGF-1 EOD.

IGF1-LR3 What is it?

IGF-1 is basically a polypeptide hormone that has the same some of the same molecular properties as insulin. IGF dose actually stand for insulin-like growth factor. IGF-1 is mainly responsible for long bone growth in children and it also affects muscle growth and repair of adults. Long R3 IGF-1 is a more potent version of IGF-1. It's chemically altered i like to think "enhanced" to prevent deactivation by IGF-1 binding proteins in the bloodstream. This results in a longer half-life of 20-30 hours instead of 20 min... So that means a far more effective version than the short chain we we re perhaps more familiar with.

IGF1-LR3 What does it do?

IGF-1LR3 greatly boosts muscle mass by inducing a state of muscle hyperplasia (increase in number of new muscle cells) in the MUSCLE WHERE ITS INJECTED!!
So think of it as muscle cell proliferation, or even the splitting of the cell so 1 becomes 2... Thats why its perfect on cycle when you get increased muscle cell growth too.
But why is IGF better than HGH? The reason being is HGH causes IGF levels to rise in the liver first, then then the muscle, Whereas IGF-LR3 causes localised IGF levels to rocket.

What other benefits?

Taken froma study in germany..

"Tissue build up is one of the main features of IGF-1, so I'd say it's of greater value. IGF-1 can genetically change muscular and cellular counts within the body; it can also enhance the body's ability to regenerate damaged tissue. In fact, IGF-1 is now under intensive research for its potential to repair tissue in burn patients, and for its regenerative effects on AIDS patients suffering from muscular wasting. Immediate effects are, of course, impossible to observe since it takes a respectable amount of time to see any visible changes in muscular repair"
But muscle size and shape can be seen quite quickly through a course of IGF-LR3
Russianstar " EXPERIENCES WITH IGF-LR3 - Need To Build Muscle

That is from Russian Starr and yes IGF LR3, which is not IGF-1, does cause local growth via hyperplasia..

IGF1-LR3 What is it?

IGF-1 is basically a polypeptide hormone that has the same some of the same molecular properties as insulin. IGF dose actually stand for insulin-like growth factor. IGF-1 is mainly responsible for long bone growth in children and it also affects muscle growth and repair of adults. Long R3 IGF-1 is a more potent version of IGF-1. It's chemically altered i like to think "enhanced" to prevent deactivation by IGF-1 binding proteins in the bloodstream. This results in a longer half-life of 20-30 hours instead of 20 min... So that means a far more effective version than the short chain we we re perhaps more familiar with.

IGF-1LR3 greatly boosts muscle mass by inducing a state of muscle hyperplasia (increase in number of new muscle cells) in the MUSCLE WHERE ITS INJECTED!!
So think of it as muscle cell proliferation, or even the splitting of the cell so 1 becomes 2... Thats why its perfect on cycle when you get increased muscle cell growth too.
But why is IGF better than HGH? The reason being is HGH causes IGF levels to rise in the liver first, then then the muscle, Whereas IGF-LR3 causes localised IGF levels to rocket.

What other benefits?

"Tissue build up is one of the main features of IGF-1, so I'd say it's of greater value. IGF-1 can genetically change muscular and cellular counts within the body; it can also enhance the body's ability to regenerate damaged tissue. In fact, IGF-1 is now under intensive research for its potential to repair tissue in burn patients, and for its regenerative effects on AIDS patients suffering from muscular wasting. Immediate effects are, of course, impossible to observe since it takes a respectable amount of time to see any visible changes in muscular repair"

That is from Russian Starr and yes IGF LR3, which is not IGF-1, does cause local growth via hyperplasia..

Typo on my behalf. I should have omitted the -1

IGF1-LR3 What is it?

What other benefits?

Why would someone use igf1-lr3 for something other than "site enhancement" if it actually causes hyperplasia?
I'm really sick of people touting this ridiculous bro-science without any shred of evidence, either anecdotal or scientific to back it up! lr3 is an 83 amino acid chain (vs. 70 amino acids in bio-identical igf-1) that was developed to have a longer life for research purposes in a petri dish, not in the human body. Researchers were having trouble testing "regular" igf-1 so this alteration was done to make longer-duration tests possible in the lab. It was never meant to "work better" in the human body, and, it doesn't. Why would it?

Take mgf for example. It's very fast acting, so now peg-mgf is marketed (often by well-meaning sellers) in its place because it has a longer half-life. But, that half-life comes at a cost. PEGylation, depending on how it's done, can cause the molecules of mgf, that peg is bound to, to become "too heavy" and not able to be recognized by the body as natural mgf. That's why so many say regular mgf just seems to work better for site-enhancement than peg-mgf. Why? Because it is bio-identical. It's hit or miss depending on the quality of the peptide purchased, process used etc. Half-life goes out the window when the results just aren't as good. (Quality peg-mgf is still effective, but when it comes to site-enhancement mgf is still much better- due in part to its short half-life to some extent, but mostly it's molecular weight and "usability" in the body.)

Talk to anyone who's used the original, bio-identical igf-1 and they'll tell you how much better it works for site-enhancement than igf1-lr3. But, you won't find many of them around these days because igf-1, in that form, is increasingly hard to find due to the popularity of lr3.

Why is lr3 so popular? I think it's because people can "feel" they are getting results from it due to its insulin-like effects. In fact, many who've used lr3 (myself included) know that a good dose of lr3 is equal to an effective (8-10 iu) dose of humalog or humalin-r. So, using it pre or post workout you are going to get noticeable results. Results you can see and feel because it binds to the same receptors insulin does (both igf-1 receptors and insulin receptors). And, judging by anecdotal results, it binds in a similar ratio!

So, you get people using igf1-lr3 touting it's "general" muscle-building properties but saying to use mgf for actual site-enhancement. Again, if igf1-lr3 was doing anything other than what insulin does, why isn't it just as great for site-enhancement as mgf? I'm not trying to promote insulin use here. But, people should realize you can go hypo and have all the same side-effects from lr3 as you do from slin. There are subtle differences, but, basically, you are just taking another form of slin when you are taking lr3. It's effective, yes, but in almost the exact same way humalog is. Don't fool yourself and blind yourself with science into thinking anything otherwise until there's any kind of measureable results that state otherwise- and I'm including anecdotal evidence here. Is ANYONE getting site-enhancement or general hyperplasia from igf1-lr3? Anyone? And, if so, how did you come to that conclusion? Think about it. It's not junk, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying it's not what people want it to be, pure and simple. It's just not.

If you are looking for an igf-1 that is actually bio-identical and will give you the type of special results that most are looking for from lr3, look to des (1-3) igf-1. It's a 67 amino acid chain where the last 3 amino acids in the sequence of standard, bio-identical igf-1 have been removed. This results in a substance that is found in the body post-training. During exercise the body produces lactic acid. When exposed to lactic acid in the body igf-1 (whatever hasn't been bound by igf-1 binding proteins) loses those last three amino acids making des (1-3) igf-1. When in this form it is resistant to igf-1 binding proteins and is the most potent form (on paper anyway) of igf-1. In a way it is like the test-suspension of the igf-1 drugs. It is super potent and short acting. But, unlike supsension (and I'm only using this example as an over-simplified metaphor here) it has special properties that make it ideal to binding to the igf-1 receptors in the muscle while not being rendered ineffective by binding proteins!

It'd be like if there was some kind of super test suspension that not only was fast acting and super potent, but was 10 times as specifically effective as regular test. So, although the half-life is quite short, that doesn't mean it's not effective. I mean, you can take 2 doses of beastdrol per day (half-life around 4.5 hrs or so) and get a lot of growth out of it. Why would this be any different? It's not. Half-life isn't everything- especially when the drug with the longer half-life has been modified to the point where it's nearly totally ineffective when it comes to it's original intended purpose. Lr3 works great in the lab and works like insulin in our bodies. Des would be terrible in the lab due to its short half-life, but makes total sense for our bodybuilding goals.

Why would someone use igf1-lr3 for something other than "site enhancement" if it actually causes hyperplasia?
I'm really sick of people touting this ridiculous bro-science without any shred of evidence, either anecdotal or scientific to back it up! lr3 is an 83 amino acid chain (vs. 70 amino acids in bio-identical igf-1) that was developed to have a longer life for research purposes in a petri dish, not in the human body. Researchers were having trouble testing "regular" igf-1 so this alteration was done to make longer-duration tests possible in the lab. It was never meant to "work better" in the human body, and, it doesn't. Why would it?

Take mgf for example. It's very fast acting, so now peg-mgf is marketed (often by well-meaning sellers) in its place because it has a longer half-life. But, that half-life comes at a cost. PEGylation, depending on how it's done, can cause the molecules of mgf, that peg is bound to, to become "too heavy" and not able to be recognized by the body as natural mgf. That's why so many say regular mgf just seems to work better for site-enhancement than peg-mgf. Why? Because it is bio-identical. It's hit or miss depending on the quality of the peptide purchased, process used etc. Half-life goes out the window when the results just aren't as good. (Quality peg-mgf is still effective, but when it comes to site-enhancement mgf is still much better- due in part to its short half-life to some extent, but mostly it's molecular weight and "usability" in the body.)

Talk to anyone who's used the original, bio-identical igf-1 and they'll tell you how much better it works for site-enhancement than igf1-lr3. But, you won't find many of them around these days because igf-1, in that form, is increasingly hard to find due to the popularity of lr3.

Why is lr3 so popular? I think it's because people can "feel" they are getting results from it due to its insulin-like effects. In fact, many who've used lr3 (myself included) know that a good dose of lr3 is equal to an effective (8-10 iu) dose of humalog or humalin-r. So, using it pre or post workout you are going to get noticeable results. Results you can see and feel because it binds to the same receptors insulin does (both igf-1 receptors and insulin receptors). And, judging by anecdotal results, it binds in a similar ratio!

So, you get people using igf1-lr3 touting it's "general" muscle-building properties but saying to use mgf for actual site-enhancement. Again, if igf1-lr3 was doing anything other than what insulin does, why isn't it just as great for site-enhancement as mgf? I'm not trying to promote insulin use here. But, people should realize you can go hypo and have all the same side-effects from lr3 as you do from slin. There are subtle differences, but, basically, you are just taking another form of slin when you are taking lr3. It's effective, yes, but in almost the exact same way humalog is. Don't fool yourself and blind yourself with science into thinking anything otherwise until there's any kind of measureable results that state otherwise- and I'm including anecdotal evidence here. Is ANYONE getting site-enhancement or general hyperplasia from igf1-lr3? Anyone? And, if so, how did you come to that conclusion? Think about it. It's not junk, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying it's not what people want it to be, pure and simple. It's just not.

If you are looking for an igf-1 that is actually bio-identical and will give you the type of special results that most are looking for from lr3, look to des (1-3) igf-1. It's a 67 amino acid chain where the last 3 amino acids in the sequence of standard, bio-identical igf-1 have been removed. This results in a substance that is found in the body post-training. During exercise the body produces lactic acid. When exposed to lactic acid in the body igf-1 (whatever hasn't been bound by igf-1 binding proteins) loses those last three amino acids making des (1-3) igf-1. When in this form it is resistant to igf-1 binding proteins and is the most potent form (on paper anyway) of igf-1. In a way it is like the test-suspension of the igf-1 drugs. It is super potent and short acting. But, unlike supsension (and I'm only using this example as an over-simplified metaphor here) it has special properties that make it ideal to binding to the igf-1 receptors in the muscle while not being rendered ineffective by binding proteins!

It'd be like if there was some kind of super test suspension that not only was fast acting and super potent, but was 10 times as specifically effective as regular test. So, although the half-life is quite short, that doesn't mean it's not effective. I mean, you can take 2 doses of beastdrol per day (half-life around 4.5 hrs or so) and get a lot of growth out of it. Why would this be any different? It's not. Half-life isn't everything- especially when the drug with the longer half-life has been modified to the point where it's nearly totally ineffective when it comes to it's original intended purpose. Lr3 works great in the lab and works like insulin in our bodies. Des would be terrible in the lab due to its short half-life, but makes total sense for our bodybuilding goals.

Very very interesting post. I will look into this further.

Very very interesting post. I will look into this further.

Thanks man. I was thinking about this after I wrote it and want to be clear I don't mean anything personal towards Gamer or anyone else who likes igf1-lr3. I think it has value in that it is an interesting insulin. From a practical standpoint, I feel like that's all it is: a unique fast acting insulin. I actually have some and have used it on a couple runs. I took some before going out to dinner last week to a buffet and holy shit could I pack it in! So, it has some benefits- appetite, glucose disposal, etc. But, for an insulin it's a bit pricey unless you get it on sale. For true igf-1 type benefits I feel there are better options. All depends on expectations and what a person wants to do with it.

Top Bottom