Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IFBB Pro Bulker

abomb

Got this off another site posted by a moderator. Who knows if it's accurate. It's always fun to see big cycle doses.

Big A
IFBB PRO / Moderator

A standard cycle for me includes:

3g test per week (usually sustanon)
100mg/d d-bol or 200mg/d a-50 or a combination of both.
75mg EOD of tren
anything up to 1g/week of an anbolic like deca or eq (if I can be bothered - the test and the orals are the main mass builders)
Arimidex 1mg/d - M to F
20mg/d Nolvadex Sat and Sun
5mg Proscar per day
5000IU HCG every 4 weeks
anything up to 30IU GH/day (depends on $ available)
30IU/day insulin in 2 divided shots
25mcg/d T3
As much Synthergine as I can be bothered injecting - usually 2-4ml/day
As much Syntheselen as I can be bothered injecting - usually 4ml ED or EOD

That's a bulk cycle.

I stay on that for as long as I chose to. Blood tests every 6 weeks or so. Never had a problem side effects wise. The minimum amoutn of gear I owuld take would 1g/week test.

I have been on for almost 10 years straight. My body is burned out (not responding anymore) so 5 months ago I decided to have a break off EVRYTHING. So now I am natural, and not training, and just being a normal human being I will probably start gain in 3 to 6 months - whenevr I feel that I am ready for it again.

I know some pros that take MUCH less and some much more. Oe the most he ever took was 500mg/week sustanon - no shit and he was competing at 238 at 5'9. Top 6 at the Olympia too. But also there are those that take 10g+ per week. It's all individual.

I have been totally off gear and gym, and I eat twice or three times a day, all crap. I am 248-250, so I lost a lot of size. But it seems like I stabilised here. But it's more of a powerlifter look rather than a bodybuilder look.

I feel FANTASTIC!!! It feels so damn good to be a normal person for once! LOL Sex drive, etc, is all normal.

More from same pro.

Big A
IFBB PRO / Moderator

It is about your genetics. Your genetics for your body to accept gear without side effects.

I have been on mostly since Jan 1992. Between Oct 1996 and Sep 2001 I had a total of about 5 or 6 weeks off. I never took less than 1,000mg in that time frame.

Now, I have been off since Sep 2001, as I lost my fire mentally plus my body stopped responding to diet and drugs since Oct 2000. So I stopped all gear and gym and became a normal person for the last 6 months.

Since I have been off, my HPTA was back to normal after 6 weeks. All else perfect. I dropped over 30lbs and I have gotten fatter, but I am still 242. And I feel GREAT! Light, athletic and NORMAL!

However, lately I have been itching to get back again. I will in about a month or so.

Now, this is very important. I ALWAYS had blood tests every 4-6 weeks. They always came back perfect because I would spend LOTS of $ on accessory meds - anti-e's. anti-dht's, hcg, clomid, liver aids, acne meds, etc, etc. I don't drink alcohol or do any rec drugs AT ALL. I don't smoke either. So my body was able to handle the drugs with no problems. Plus I was doing it intelligently and I have the genetics to accept the drugs. If you don't have ALL the above matters in place, it is not advisable to be on non stop.

My philosophy about cycle length is that it should be judged by your health or results. If your blood tests come back perfect every time, your health is OK. If you keep geting results, your receptors are fine. So if your health is OK and your receptors are fine, why come off???

Looks about right, but there's no way his natural test would be back to normal after 6 weeks when he's been on for 10 years straight!

Yeah I figured that had to be BS. I also thought his ancillary intake was pretty low. All that gear and he's taking 1mg dex ed and 20mg of nolva two days a week? I would need a bra with that much drol and test.

Hey Mak what is this...???

Yeah - it could be that amatures like me are overdoing it with stuff like Letro. I learned my lesson on too much estro suppression. Letro/Nolva combo had my levels so low that I could barely get out of bed. I felt like complete shit.

a bomb said:
Hey Mak what is this...???

One of them is synthol. Not sure on the other?The company is a board sponsor on ProMuscle.

Oh I should have saw the Synth and known. I wonder what bodypart or parts he was shooting?

Wow.....my liver throbs just reading this. It's always interesting to read these things - thanks for posting!

Top Bottom