Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I bet Lebron James' mother fed him GH

tonyroma

He's probably natural, but his hormone levels got to be way abnormal.... Maybe his mom gave him some var, GH, and a 20 oz. sprite for lunch. If you ever scene him in person, it's unbalievable how massive he is. Like the width of his shoulders, and his arms and legs are so long compared to his torso.

did you ever see Ben Wallace from the bulls?? Dude is large He is on the cover of M&F this month. He has like 18.5" arm and is 240# solid

ninesecz said:
did you ever see Ben Wallace from the bulls?? Dude is large He is on the cover of M&F this month. He has like 18.5" arm and is 240# solid
Yeah I seen that issue, I would not want to take a charge from him... His workout schedule is pretty intense too.

tonyroma said:
He's probably natural, but his hormone levels got to be way abnormal.... Maybe his mom gave him some var, GH, and a 20 oz. sprite for lunch. If you ever scene him in person, it's unbalievable how massive he is. Like the width of his shoulders, and his arms and legs are so long compared to his torso.
Have you seen Oden at Ohio State, dude looks older than MJ

tonyroma said:

He is truly a freak of nature..

Give some love to my boy Dwight Howard too. He isn't even close to being down growing. :)

T-Matt

i would say alot of NBA dudes are juicin and using GH...no? Mmmmm...OK. football players on the other hand are natural.
they're all juicing just like us!!!

Top Bottom