Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much water retention will there be on 350mg of Test E/week?

Always have or use AI. Water retention depends on person to person and on ones diet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do people ask questions like this? It's like asking "how tall will I be?" Who the fuck knows. What is the gauge of "how much?" What does that mean?

You want a number? Okay, 6.7% water retention. Does that help?

And an anti e should never be used to hide side effects. If you don;t want water retention, don't use steroids that increase it. If you;re concerend with blood pressure from too much water, use N2GUARD.

^my bad nelson

i've never used test before

just wondering what kind of water retention we're talking when everyone talks about moonface and stuff like that
i guess that's mostly an issue when you go above 500mg a week and people on high carb, high sodium diets

for a lower dose test cycle such as 350mg/week, would aromasin be too strong of an ai
i've read that it crushes estrogen to a greater degree than arimidex

and if so, what kind of arimidex dosage would you guys recommend

^my bad nelson

i've never used test before

just wondering what kind of water retention we're talking when everyone talks about moonface and stuff like that
i guess that's mostly an issue when you go above 500mg a week and people on high carb, high sodium diets

for a lower dose test cycle such as 350mg/week, would aromasin be too strong of an ai
i've read that it crushes estrogen to a greater degree than arimidex

and if so, what kind of arimidex dosage would you guys recommend

i will never understand why or who passes on the info that aromasin crushes gains... it crushes estrogen, not gains... if anything, it adds to them IF its used properly... forget arimidex and use aromasin on cycle and in pct... run it 12.5 mg eod and you will control estrogen and not hinder your gains in any way...

just understand that its impossible to tell IF or HOW MUCH water you will retain because noone knows how you are going to react to test... you just have to always be prepared for anything and learn from use... as a first cycle i would just run test and sarms... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

would it be recommended to have an AI on hand if needed

probably dosed e3d

Dont have an AI "on hand", use the damn thing!! AI's dont work instantly and dont do anything against the built up E ub the system, they will just prevent/reduce how much more is made.

Im with Dylan, WTF does everyone just "have it on hand" and not use it? 75% of these people are here within a few weeks crying they are getting gyno!

Man guys let's welcome the newbie as i am also a newbie! To you 350, I believe you should always have an anti est in your cycle when using type of steroid no matter what the dose. Like these other guys said everyone is different its hard to tell so its better to be safe than sorry!

Better body for a better life!

Can I ask you guys a very stupid question, how do you prevent gyno? Google hasn't really answered my damn question.

Can I ask you guys a very stupid question, how do you prevent gyno? Google hasn't really answered my damn question.

Gyno is generally cause by fluctuations in hormones, usually an increase in hormones predominant in females (ie estrogen or pregesterone).

Gyno from increased estrogen is the primary reason we see people here crying they had to go bra shopping. And the reason for that is because they didnt do their homework and they dont understand the basics behind sex hormones in the body.

The male body needs female sex hormones BUT in amounts WAY lower than females need. So we do not want to totally get ride of estrigen, we simply want to make sure it doesnt get too high.

Estrogen is created naturally in males but the lions share of it comes from testosterone that gets converted to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme.

An oversimplification would be lets assume 5% of your test gets converted to Estrogen and your normal test levels are 500 so 5% of 500 = an extrogen level of 25. Now, lets say you take 500mg of testosterone which is probably 5 times more than you would normally produce so in turn you will also have 5x as much estrogen and start growing tits.

To prevent this you simply us an aromatase inhibitor (ie AI) which binds to and makes a lot of the enzym in your body unable to convert test to esterogen. How much AI you use is very individual and depends on how much test your taking.

Top Bottom