Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many Doses in a vial

That literally only accounts for volume. The original question was regarding mg's not ml's. Great if you want to only account for volume and don't care about the strength of the dosage. He even said that both solutions are diluted differently. Answer these questions once you have a basic understanding of chemistry. This is what 50% of my college chem was about.

That literally only accounts for volume. The original question was regarding mg's not ml's. Great if you want to only account for volume and don't care about the strength of the dosage. He even said that both solutions are diluted differently. Answer these questions once you have a basic understanding of chemistry. This is what 50% of my college chem was about.

No if he can't figure out how many ml he needs you add a 2nd line showing

dose mg divided by mg per ml on the bottle = ml needed for dose

you just do one then the other still no need to make it hard.

The reason I only had the volume part is someone above was trying to answer his 2nd question about how many doses would he get from each and was making it way to complicated.

I am very glad you took lots of chemistry to help teach you 7th grade math congrats. What does that have to do with the price of anything? I had 3 years of AP chem in HS and 2 more in collage and guess what this is still just basic math from middle school that has nothing at all to do with chemistry. lol.

If you noticed, he only said how many mg's he was taking, not how many ml's he was taking. Besides, if he has the example that I used it makes it very easy to look at his dosages and know if he takes more or less mg's, how many doeses he would have.

Top Bottom