Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh

arseel_speed

Hi guys
HoW to know if Hgh is real or fake .?
Some ppl say do pregnancy check in the morning to know if it is positive then u r using hcg if not then ok ..but that u have to inject in night I think 2_4 iu .
Other question is that I want to.use Hgh in morning when I wake up or early med night then back to sleep..the other shot after workout .now doing.it.after workout means have to take the injection with me but will it be damaged if kept.in the gym bag for 2 _ 3 hours max.
Thank u

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Here's a good thread on figuring out if HGH is real or fake. If you're taking a pre-loaded syringe with you to the gym, I'd get a small hard case for your syringe just to be safe so it doesn't bounce all over in your bag.

yes pregnancy test will show if its hcg. another good indication pin 10ius of that shit if your hands feel like there going to explode in a week its legit lol. thats the first side i always get is the feeling my hands are swollen. there are so many myths out there about how to take growth i personally take it all at once in once shot and do it 3x a week at 10iu a shot. and thats american grade pharmacy growth. you want fat loss, better sleep or anti aging take it more frequently at less doses.

Top Bottom