Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with cycle

How does this sound
1x test enth 250 ew
1 x bold 200 ew
0.25 eod or e3d adex
1mg caber 2 x week

Looking to do long trt type cycle
Dont want dosages too high to aggrivate gyno

34 years old
10% bf
5"11
185 pounds

Not new too cycling however this will be first in a long time
Also have var and winny but reluctant to use as for some reason both seem too make nipples extremely sensitive?
Dont cause lump to become tender or any new growth just sensitive hard nips

Any help much appreciated want to get as much info as i can before jumping in

That cycle would be good for increased endurance and muscle recovery, but I don't think you will see a lot in terms of muscle gains. Well, not enough to make it worth while in my opinion.

Low test and EQ is a good stack for what you are looking for, but to get the most out of it, I would run EQ at at least 600mg/week, and for no less than 16 weeks.

Ok m8 got it would test dose be kept the same would i be covered from gyno flare ups when using adex and caber?
Slightly concened as nips have been sensitive foe over 2 years mostly off cycle

As a matter of interest even tried eq without test?

Before you start anything, I would suggest getting some bloodwork done to see what the problem is.

You can keep the Test dosage at 250mg/week. If you notice your gyno getting worse, add in Nolva at 20mg/day.

A lot of endurance athletes have run EQ only cycles, and I have read about a few bodybuilders as well. The only problem is that EQ is less androgenic than Test, so once you become shut down, you could expierence sexual related sides like loss of libido or ED. I would suggest running at least a small amount of Test, like you have planned with EQ.

Top Bottom