Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW -50 Tastes like shit bad!

I'm at a loss as to why you would rather stab yourself then drink it.
Lolol! I wonder the same thing. My rats seem like they're starting to like the taste of SS Ostarine... the GW ain't great tasting but it sure does its job!!

Lolol! I wonder the same thing. My rats seem like they're starting to like the taste of SS Ostarine... the GW ain't great tasting but it sure does its job!!
Good post ;)

I agree...my rats got used to the taste of their SS products after a while. They really aren't THAT bad...and it's not like they have to drink a damn gallon...people just like to gripe lol

Right. I tried to apply this theory to oral sex. Very dissapointing

Just nearly spat my water all over the keyboard when I read this.

I have been taking the unique SARMs and I don't think they taste all that bad. Yes it is a bit chemical but it is after all a research chemical. I'd be worried if it tasted like Sprite.

Put it in a 00 gel cap and swallow like a pill with water.
Very simple.
you can get empty gel caps a vitamin world or most stores like it.
1.00 for like a 100 of them.:sly:

Lol I hear you jb...on the Sarms part that is lol

I always like the S4 taste, I'm used to it now. GW never bothered me. I'd rather it have a taste, if it tasted like water that would concern me!
Yeah, this is precisely why i prefer Sarmssearch GW. I believe it's better, but either way the simple placebo of thinking the taste adds value makes me feel better :D

Right. I tried to apply this theory to oral sex. Very dissapointing
LOLOL!!! Using this theory in Salad tossing makes it more interesting for sure though... and gives an excellent reason to move from the bed to the shower.

LOLOL!!! Using this theory in Salad tossing makes it more interesting for sure though... and gives an excellent reason to move from the bed to the shower.

Ever tried mk 677? It takes the gold in taste lol. Tastes like a mix of s4, osta, and motor oil (maybe a hint of butt?) Fuckin love it! If taste is any indication of how much muscle it puts on, then I'm Arnold. Kakaka

You guys need to let your rats try liquid aromasin... it will take your breath. Makes osta and s4 taste like candy, I kid you not.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using EliteFitness

Top Bottom