Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP6 for bulking

Just placed an order for ghrp6 and cjc no dac woohoo.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Definitely take GHRP6 on an empty stomach and once the mad hunger kicks in then feed like a savage. Make sure your refrigerator is fully stocked ahead of time. :)

Definitely take GHRP6 on an empty stomach and once the mad hunger kicks in then feed like a savage. Make sure your refrigerator is fully stocked ahead of time. :)

I should add make sure you have no family sized tubs of ice cream as you will eat it all. For me family sized blocks of cheese will also be devoured. As will about 10 other things. Make sure you have lots of good nutritious food ready to be utilized ;)

I should add make sure you have no family sized tubs of ice cream as you will eat it all. For me family sized blocks of cheese will also be devoured. As will about 10 other things. Make sure you have lots of good nutritious food ready to be utilized ;)

Funny you mentioned it....i just recently broke away from a week long ice cream eating binge ....i was actually eating a whole 1.5 quart tub (sugar free) per day with whip cream on top. Dont know what came over me. Must have been a rebound effect from cutting cals too low I guess. Just glad my bf% has'nt gone up by much.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Funny you mentioned it....i just recently broke away from a week long ice cream eating binge ....i was actually eating a whole 1.5 quart tub (sugar free) per day with whip cream on top. Dont know what came over me. Must have been a rebound effect from cutting cals too low I guess. Just glad my bf% has'nt gone up by much.

I have had a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream the last 3 days... and no GHRP-6 just pure greed:D Just adding you know you have a problem when you top of your ice cream with honey! By the way vanilla ice cream and honey is amazing!

I have had a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream the last 3 days... and no GHRP-6 just pure greed:D Just adding you know you have a problem when you top of your ice cream with honey! By the way vanilla ice cream and honey is amazing!

I've never tried ice cream with honey on top. That sounds great!!! Will have to try it after a 400mcg injection of GHRP6. :)

Top Bottom