Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first tren E/test E cycle

Juicedpineapple

So i'm about to run injectable tren e in week 5/12 of my cycle, i have arimidex, nolvadex, & hcg, i weigh about 125lbs & i'm 5'3, my sensitivity to the estrogenic effects of test e is slight to none, just minor sensitivity in the nipples, would i beable to just run the tren E/test E for 2-3 weeks & then continue with just test E for the remainder of my cycle?

Isn't tren supposed to help lean you out? At 125, even at 5'3", I'd imagine you're already pretty lean. Why not add some dbol to the cycle and perhaps some Deca or NPP?

Isn't tren supposed to help lean you out? At 125, even at 5'3", I'd imagine you're already pretty lean. Why not add some dbol to the cycle and perhaps some Deca or NPP?

X2, tren ups my metabolism to the point where its very hard to gain weight, I literally have to eat while eating right before I eat, then go ahead and eat

X2, tren ups my metabolism to the point where its very hard to gain weight, I literally have to eat while eating right before I eat, then go ahead and eat

Well i'm running it with test E i just wanted to try tren to see how i'd like it, i'm more into injectables than orals, i'd most likely end up trying injectable dbol for my next cycle

I never have that happen to me. I usually get an accidental but welcome recomp from it. Basically 0 weight change but loose a pants size and look a lot better in mirror. Guess it effects everyone a little different. Probably depends on how lean you are to start with.

Bro, you don't need gear.... You need food and training... And I don't mean McDonald's and donuts... I mean real food, steak and potatoe, chicken and rice.... And portions.... And 6 meals a day... Protein shakes are not meals either....

Top Bottom