Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Tren cycle

I don't lose body fat on tren ever. but that is me. everyone is different. i get stronger and put on mass on tren.

the first time with tren run ace and cap it at 6 weeks. you will need caber during it or you will be in trouble.

your pct needs a lot of work, do some research on here for a better pct. i'm not gonna post one out for you right now because i have about 100 posts on here laying out a pct and how to run a tren cycle. its more than just laying out a pct for you, its about what you do on cycle too.. i have a tren log you need to look up which tells you how to run tren and recover from it.

Nova does nothing in restarting your HPTA, Which is what PCT is designed for...Junk it!

What Icurrently have my rats on are, Test E 600 Mgs a week and Tren A 300 Mgs a week. They ran the test E by itself for the first 3 weeks and on the starting of the 4th week kicked in the tren. (M/W/F) along side of that they are also running .5 Adex EOD and .5 Prami E3D (could not get their hands on caber). As far as their PCT is concerned its post cycle/Unleashed combo and DAA from NTBM, Clomid from Chemicalneed.com and Forma from Mrsupps.com. Hope this helps.

Bro
If u run Tren 8-10 weeks Test e or p 10-12 weeks.
How do I need to run Caber 0.5 mg for?
For example 10 pills in 30 days

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EliteFitness

Currently running Tren Ace and fucking LOVE IT!!! Will be running Tren E in the spring so wanted to see how my body responded to the ace first...responded very well :D. I will pick up Caber instead of Prami which is what I am using currently, just the sides from the Prami kick my ass somedays...so that will be the only switch I will do...but Tren is beautiful!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Bro
Tren 8-10 weeks Test e or p 10-12 weeks.
If u run How do I need to run Caber 0.5 mg for?

Bro
Tren 8-10 weeks Test e or p 10-12 weeks.
If u run How do I need to run Caber 0.5 mg for?

Huh? Reword that so it actually makes since.

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

Never did Tren Acetate, but love Tren E. aggression is my only side. I get very angry and irritable for short periods of times, daily

guys trenbalone acetate fucked mz health got major eczema since 5 years, cant sleep more than 30 mins n YES I HAVE A FUCKING CYST ON MY LEFT KIDNEY CONFIRMED BY ULTRASOUND, YOUR DAFT IF YOU USE TREN AFTER READING THIS, my whole health is fucked and nothing i can do is putting it right, i wish i never touched the stuff and personally now its so bad i wish i never took any roids, im clean since 5 years and still experience pure torchure, itching is making me suicidal, any one with any sense should just appreciate the fact there body works normal and there healthy, anyway ive made my point, good luck making the right decision.

^^^WTF? Who is this guy? Three posts in three different threads reading identical to each other and a name to fit. Hmmmm. GTFO

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

Top Bottom