Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time cycle test e + anavar help!

yeahyeah92

First of all, just wanted to introduce myself to you all :). I've been training now for a decent amount of time, since i was 18 however I've only really started taking things more seriously for the past 2 - 3 years.

Currently I'm 23 years old, 5ft 10, 90 kg ( 198.4 lbs ) and 14% bodyfat. I'm extremely passionate about training, generally i'll be in the gym 5 - 6 days a week.

I have been cutting for 8 months, and this is where i'm currently at. My desired goal is to get really diced and not excessively big.. ideally i'd like to be 8 - 10%, I know most say that you should bulk your first cycle but my goal is not to get excessively as big as possible. I'm currently on 2400 cals, which is a decent deficit for the amount I'm training. What sort of results would i yield if I increased my cal to maintenance and chucked in some cardio 3 - 5 times a week? would I get elements of both worlds, a bit of bf loss and a bit of muscle gain on this proposed cycle? once again i know it's not ideal, but my goal is not to strive to get too big!

I guess enhancing is something that crosses everyones minds from time to time but now i believe i'm ready, even though some may say I'm too young to be cycling.. i've made the decision that i'm going to cycle so this is my proposed cycle plan and would love some advice/ correcting if need be.

Week 1 - 12 400mg Test E - split into two doses
Week 4 - 12 75mg Anavar
Week 1 - 12 500ius HCG - split into two doses
Week 1 - 12 0.5mg Arimidex EOD

PCT
Week 14 - 17 Clomid 50/50/50/50
Week 14 - 16 Nolva 40/40/20/20

here are a few questions i have,

1. would it be wise to finish the anavar on the 12th week, or keep using it untill the pct starts?

2. is the HCG dosage i've proposed correct? would it be wise to get more and use it after the 12 week cycle is finished leading up to the PCT?

3. In terms of AI's, which is better arimidex or aromosatin? I have the choice of both but arimidex is just the one i've proposed.

So yeah, please let me know your thoughts to my cycle!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and hopefully reply! :D

First of all, just wanted to introduce myself to you all :). I've been training now for a decent amount of time, since i was 18 however I've only really started taking things more seriously for the past 2 - 3 years.

Currently I'm 23 years old, 5ft 10, 90 kg ( 198.4 lbs ) and 14% bodyfat. I'm extremely passionate about training, generally i'll be in the gym 5 - 6 days a week.

I have been cutting for 8 months, and this is where i'm currently at. My desired goal is to get really diced and not excessively big.. ideally i'd like to be 8 - 10%, I know most say that you should bulk your first cycle but my goal is not to get excessively as big as possible. I'm currently on 2400 cals, which is a decent deficit for the amount I'm training. What sort of results would i yield if I increased my cal to maintenance and chucked in some cardio 3 - 5 times a week? would I get elements of both worlds, a bit of bf loss and a bit of muscle gain on this proposed cycle? once again i know it's not ideal, but my goal is not to strive to get too big!

I guess enhancing is something that crosses everyones minds from time to time but now i believe i'm ready, even though some may say I'm too young to be cycling.. i've made the decision that i'm going to cycle so this is my proposed cycle plan and would love some advice/ correcting if need be.

Week 1 - 12 400mg Test E - split into two doses
Week 4 - 12 75mg Anavar
Week 1 - 12 500ius HCG - split into two doses
Week 1 - 12 0.5mg Arimidex EOD

PCT
Week 14 - 17 Clomid 50/50/50/50
Week 14 - 16 Nolva 40/40/20/20

here are a few questions i have,

1. would it be wise to finish the anavar on the 12th week, or keep using it untill the pct starts? Run var up to pct (stop 3 days pre)

2. is the HCG dosage i've proposed correct? would it be wise to get more and use it after the 12 week cycle is finished leading up to the PCT?Dosage is perfect IMO. Run it up to 3 days pre pct. Never run it at the end. The goal is to maintain leydig cell function throughout the cycle which will allow for a smoother , faster recovery and better retained gains.

3. In terms of AI's, which is better arimidex or aromosatin? I have the choice of both but arimidex is just the one i've proposed. Both are excellent but your dex dosage is a bit high. Id do .25mg eod

So yeah, please let me know your thoughts to my cycle!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and hopefully reply! :D

See bold.

Tho I only run the adex when needed, mainly because im very much Not gyno prone, it still keeps the bloat down a bit

"Chucked in some cardio?"

You're goal is 8% BF and you're not doing cardio? Or did I read that wrong?

Excellent set up by Jimmy.

Thanks for all the replys guys :) ,

so with my var, i have enough to run it for 10 weeks at 75mg (although i know thats not advised) so should i start in week 6 instead of week 4, that way i can run it up untill pct begins?

with my AI, when do i stop taking it? does it continue into pct or stop just before?

@ EZ_E - sorry i'll clarify what i mean't, as of now i'm doing cardio 4 - 5 times a week.. my regime is fasted cardio (LISS) for around 45 mins each session. What i was trying to get at is will i be able to lose some bf and gain some muscle if i bump up my cals to maintenance? I see a lot of people get stiff for cutting there first cycle, so i was just wondering what sort of results i would yield if i bumped my cals up to maintence on this cycle, and continued doing cardio like i'm doing?

OK, I got you now....best answer I can give is that you'll need to see how the cycle treats you and adjust your calories and cardio as needed.

I'd concentrate on the foods you're eating just as much as the amounts. Salmon & tilapia over red meat, etc.

Well you should reduce the bf for sure at 2400 cals and doing cardio, and taking in the fish as opposed to red meat-- excellent idea. Try to take in any fat (in your diet) around middle of day-- at least not towards end of day. Guys with fast metabolism have an easier time controlling bf percentage. Im new on here but my history is boxing/kickboxing and 2 serious weightlifting programs and studying dietician. My 2 cents. PS-- i can tell you do your research!

Hey guys, finally have pretty much everything to start. Just waiting on my clomid, but won't wait to start without it cause won't need it till the end anyway.

Thank you for all the responses, I just have a few more questions

1. HCG only has about 30 days till it starts to lose its potency, for that reason I've got 15,000iu's (3 vials). What does it losing potency really mean though? If I'm only using 500ius per week by the time it comes to a month I'll only be 2/5's through it. Would you reccomend still using it for longer or just ditching it and making up a fresh vial? Really confused on this cause would love someone to clear this up! Either way I have enough to have fresh hcg for the entire cycle.

2. In terms of liver protection, I'm definitely going to run something once I start the var! What would you guys reccomend? Looking at liv52 or some milk thistle.

3. Going to get my blood tests done pre, during and post.. Any GP will do it right? What sort of stuff should I be asking him to monitor?

Thanks for all the advice guys, will definitely write up a log! So keen to start :D

Top Bottom