Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test E cycle - Feedback

User_Name_

Hey guys, put together my first cycle and looking for some feedback.

info
26 y/o
5'11"
175lbs
BF 18% (estimate)

Cycle
Weeks 1-12 Arimidex .25mg eod
Weeks 3-12/14? HCG 500iu (250 Mon/Thur)
Weeks 1-12 Test E 500mg (250 Mon/Thur)
Weeks 15-18 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Originally planned to run the HCG right up until start of PCT but have seen mixed opinions about this :/

Cheers for any feedback in advance guys.

Edit;

Just realised that I might have posted this in the wrong place, could someone shift it for me please?

Last edited:
I would run the hcg right up to 3 days before pct. I prefer running cycles at 15 % bf less sides but as long as you keep estro in check should be ok. Are you cutting?

190 at 18%? How tall are you? You need dietbolin and burgerdrol, not roids. But seriously, get your bf down before you do this. You'll like the results better

Thanks for the input mate, nah not cutting - I'm thinking keep the calories high whilst on cycle then work on bringing my BF back down to about 10-15% afterwards.

Thanks for the input mate, nah not cutting - I'm thinking keep the calories high whilst on cycle then work on bringing my BF back down to about 10-15% afterwards.

Aas are muscle sparing on a calorie deficit. If you are dead set on running a cycle at that bf which I would not suggest. You should be cutting running on a caloric deficit.

Whatever you say. Steroids and high body fat don't mix. Just trying to help but you'll do what you want anyways. Good luck

Cheers Kubes, you think I can still make the same gains if I cycle on a defecit? If so what would you suggest? 500 below maintenance?

Jbranken, no not at all. I'm here for the advice :) so anything you have to say I will definitely take into consideration.

Of course you can make gains. You will be much happier to get that bf down and 500 calorie deficit would be a good starting point and adjust from there

Top Bottom