Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test E cycle - Feedback

I'd rather get down to 12-13% bf, bulk on gear, make lean gains, and still be at 12% or lower at the end of the cycle. If done correctly you'll lean out even more. In your case, youre going to go on a major cal defecit and still make gains, but miss out on some good gains you'd get from bulking or recomping. I like getting the most out of my gear. Building muscle is hard as fuck and takes some serious time. Leaning out to 13% isnt that hard. Ill let the gear help build muscle and my diet/cardio burn the fat. But thats me. To each their own

You could stand to lose some BF and then add muscle before touching gear.

I would say get to 185 lb, 14-15% at minimum before hitting the sauce

Cheers for the insight guys, guess I'll work a little more on the BF before my first pin. Need to get my BF/weight checked to be honest as I think I may have overestimated a little.

Negropops; what would you recommend for PCT? I was under the impression that Nolva would suffice to restore HPTA (most of my info has been sourced from threads in these forums)

190 at 18%? How tall are you? You need dietbolin and burgerdrol, not roids. But seriously, get your bf down before you do this. You'll like the results better

+1. Ultimately its up to you, but IMO really go hard at cardio and high rep lifts to increase endurance and drop bf%(Just a good 4 weeks even). You'll yield a far better end product.

Thanks Digit0x I'll defo give that a shot, what I'm wandering right now is; what's wrong with my PCT? can anyone shed some light on it? Like I mentioned above, according to what I've read (and I've read a lot to prepare for this cycle) 40/40/20/20 Nolva would suffice for this cycle :/

your body fat needs to come down a lot... your at a higher risk for estrogen conversion, bp issues, lipid problems.. etc... with a body fat that high you show to not have any discipline with your diet or bad training or a combination of both and without those you are wasting your time running a cycle... get the other things down first befor eyou run a cycle... for the future, fix that shitty pct...

pct

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Top Bottom