Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First post, first cycle, blood pressure issue!

bread519

Hey everyone. This is my first cycle. I'm running 400mg a week of 200mg Bollab test cypionate.

My first pin was only 100mg, and yesterday was my 2nd was the full 200mg. (Wednesday/Sunday)

So I noticed this morning at the gym, I was at 150bpm after only walking on the treadmill.

So I stopped by jewel and checked my BP later. And it's at 146/87.

Needless to say I'm worried. I'm usually around 120/80ish.

I'm 6 foot, 160 pounds.

Should I stop the cycle? Is it maybe just a initial spike?

Thanks everyone

Check your bp again when you are rested. It's pretty normal for your heart rate to go up on the treadmill. We're you walking or running?

I was walking.

When I checked my blood pressure later, (while rested) it was at 99bpm. Which is pretty high for me.

Have you been taking an AI during your cycle? Also, limit your salt intake on a cycle.

Have you been taking an AI during your cycle? Also, limit your salt intake on a cycle.

Exactly it's got to be your Ai dose, the only reason your blood pressure would go up that quickly is because your estrogens too high. .. This is all assuming naturally that you would be using an AI on cycle. You obviously know not using one would be stupid and misinformed right....... I hope so

I was very uneducated unfortunately until after I had already started my cycle. I am not currently on a AI. I was told from the guy I got my gear that I didn't need it until PCT.

My BP is at 140/90 today. I can tell my hearts working hard bc just waking up the stairs drives my heart rate to 100 bpm.

Can someone link me to an AI?

I've been watching my salt intake now.

Yeah, listening to the guy selling gear is oftentimes a recipe for disaster. It's always better to do your own research, and you can find plenty of info here at EF. We have sponsors who sell Anastrozole (Arimidex) for research purposes.

Also if you cycle, i highly reccommend a BP monitor you can get one at any Pharmancy around 25 dollars, its a small price for peace of mind.

Top Bottom