Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle help dbol/test e

dan1989

Alright guys I hate to be the new guy asking for help. I have done quite a bit of research. But its all been from a smart phone. Not the best to research on. I have my first cycle sitting here ready to go but before I do id really appreciate some input or advice.

Im 25, 6'0 and about 200lbs. I have been lifting for 10 years or so. About 12% bf is my guess. I lift 5x a week. with a pretty tight diet. Mostly chicken breast, rice, green veggies and so on and so forth. My goal is to add 10 to 15 lbs.

I will be running a test e, dbol cycle

Week 1-12 test e 250mg×2 mon/thur
Week 1-5 dbol 25mg ed
Week 1-12 arimidex .5 eod

Post cycle id run nolvadex 2 weeks after last test pin. Slowly decreasing level till pct ends.

Any replies are appreciated. And again I apologize for being the rookie asking for help. Thanks ahead of time for any replies.

Cycle looks good.

Add HCG a few weeks before the start of PCT.

Run your AI all the way through PCT. I'd also use a combo of clomid and nolva

1-12 Test E - 500mg/week
1-4 Dbol - 30mg/day
1-14 Adex - .5mg/eod
11-14 HCG - 1000iu/week

15-18
Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Nolva - 40/20/20/20
Adex - .5mg/eod

Cycle looks good.

Add HCG a few weeks before the start of PCT.

Run your AI all the way through PCT. I'd also use a combo of clomid and nolva

1-12 Test E - 500mg/week
1-4 Dbol - 30mg/day
1-14 Adex - .5mg/eod
11-14 HCG - 1000iu/week

15-18
Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Nolva - 40/20/20/20
Adex - .5mg/eod

Thanks for the input, I was planning on running hcg like you suggested but was told it was unnecessary. Just a waste of money. I think ill go ahead and get some coming that way I have it for the end of my cycle. I was also looking for chlomid to run for pct but my supplier didnt have any so I was going to skip that also and just run the nolva 40/40/20/20 but again ill do my best to round some up by the end of my cycle. To be a le to run your suggested pct. I wanna make sure I do it right. I forgot to mention id be using milk thistle for liver support also. Thanks again for taking the time to let me know

Clomid is not hard to find, there are many sponsors here that sell it. Pharm grade is also quite easy to get ahold of.

HCG is a very important part of recovering in my opinion. It is cheap too, so why not use it?

I think you should use something other than milk thistle for your liver.. At least 500-1000mg of NAC with liv52.. again, cheap. There are also many cycle support products out there. I would look into one of those instead of just milk thistle

I rounded up some chlomid so im set on that. Ill continue on rounding up the hcg and ill put some research into it. I think I was so quick to drop it because it sounds kind of confusing on first glance. And liv52 will be added to the list. Ive heard thats the way to go but ive also heard milk thistle will do the job. But I appreciate the advice and ill take it.

Limit the Dbol to 4 weeks only. Run N2guard on cycle for support. You will also need a more comprehensive PCT

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

Thanks for the info, between the advice ive gotten from you and sttm ill definitely drop the dbol to 4 weeks

Top Bottom