Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally got a package snagged

RADAR

After all these years my first one, it was just standard BB supplement no gear or ancillaries, The nosy twirps opened the package ,closed it back up then stuck a green sticker on the box that reads "ID address Recorded"
Does this mean my address is now flagged?

What a bunch of crap.

RADAR

I think it's just a note to scare you. Are you scared yet ? Those people probably would'nt know a steroid if it shot them in the Ass.

Not sure bro. I had a similar incident with customs here in England. They opened up my HGH and taped it back up with customs tape. I really don't get it? Obviously here is different tho.

RADAR said:
After all these years my first one, it was just standard BB supplement no gear or ancillaries, The nosy twirps opened the package ,closed it back up then stuck a green sticker on the box that reads "ID address Recorded"

What a bunch of crap.

RADAR

your addy could be flagged but i doubt it.

yeah, for the rest of that day. i wouldn't worry 2 seconds about it. but unless it was something like rodney st.cloud recieved. lol. then just simply get it sent to another addy. thats happened to a friend of mine in san diego 4 times. but thats what his dumbass gets for repeatedly getting stuff sent in from the big C. just keep em small.

RADAR said:

What a bunch of crap.

RADAR

Was it domestic or from overseas? This may sound stupid but by supps you mean creatine, whey? I would have no idea why they would open something from a suplement company.

RADAR said:

What a bunch of crap.

RADAR

Man after all this time your first one? Wow. It's a sad day in eliteville...the mighty Radar has struck out. :qt:

Yes, you're flagged. BUT you still may get packages through since they don't inspect all packages for addresses to match the list. AND it may come through a different port and not get snagged.
But the bottom line is you have to use a new address to be sure of receiving your vitamins and minerals from overseas. Join the club. :)

RADAR said:

What a bunch of crap.

RADAR

Sounds like it. If you'd like I can call a friend of mine that works for customs and see exactly what they do with that ? He's a great guy and has helped me get LOTS of goodies in the past :)

Top Bottom