Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expired gear?

TCR1

Hi guys,first time posting a question but have been a reader for awhile. My question is I have some Russian sustanon in amps that expired in 2008 , they have been stored properly and was just wondering anybodys thoughts on if they would still be good or not. Sure did like them back then. Kind off got miss placed when I moved. Any responses would be appreciated ,thanks.

I don't really know what happens when they expire, but personally, I would ditch it. Why risk injecting yourself with something that could be toxic to your body?

7 years post expiration is a bit too much for me to risk. I would ditch it if I was you. A year would be tops for me.

Thanks for your comments. That was what I was going to do with them. Just wanted other opinions on the subject .

Hi guys,first time posting a question but have been a reader for awhile. My question is I have some Russian sustanon in amps that expired in 2008 , they have been stored properly and was just wondering anybodys thoughts on if they would still be good or not. Sure did like them back then. Kind off got miss placed when I moved. Any responses would be appreciated ,thanks.

I have tested expired AAS numerous times including ampules and I have found if stored properly
it will last years even past expire. Everything has always came back label strength or better.

Seeing as they are sealed amps,do you think the oil should still be good and not gone bad. Just not so sure on the potency anymore. It has been a long time.

I used some that was close to 10yrs old at the beginning of summer and it was still good, if it has been stored out of sunlight and kept in a cool place it should still be good, remember the expiration date is required by the manufacturer to guarantee that the product is good to that date, thats all.

Manufacturers or anyone for that matter, put expiration dates on such things to generate more money. Depending on the gear, like some medications, if stored properly can last up to 15 or more years.

Top Bottom