Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ef's ranking system,karma, karma power and how it all works.

needtogetaas

To some this may seem pretty simple but its really more to it then you think. In this thread I will attempt to explain how it all works. How it all can vary from member to member.

Ok the ranking of the site. This is how it gos for the most part but it can vary depending on the subject and other things.

Goerge spellwin owner of ef. He is king shit and almighty. He can do any thing he wants.

Admins. They are running the show. Trusted with the big stuff by the big man himself. What they say gos. They have power to do anything they like for the most part.

Executive Elite Moderator
I am the only person on this entire forum who holds this Title. Basically it means I run the show when it comes to the forums. I make all the rules, I control all the mods, pick the mods, everything from top to bottom when it comes to running the forums of this site.

elite mods. Run the day to day stuff of all the forums. Move threads,take care of spamers,handle member problems and things like that. Have power to ban or time people out. Move any thread or post or even delete them. Can do this with any thread or post except ones made by cotb

reg mods. Have same powers as elite mods but only in one forum. The one they are a mod of. Can not ban or time people out but they sure can get it don if they need it don. They run the forum they are a mod of much like elite mods do for the whole board.

chairmen of the board/and or sponsors. These are the guys paying the good money to help you guys out. They can mod any post or thread they make. Mods elite mods can not mod there post or threads. So we put a lot of trust in them.

elite mentors. Chosen by the admen mods and cotb's as people the site sees as some one to come to for advice, helps the site in big ways, is very active and gives of them selfs to the board and other members. They have no power per say, but there a big part of the team so they have the ears of admen and mods.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ any one of these people are some one you can come to for help,guidance,or to just shoot the shit. Its a solid well rounded team of great people. All of them have stepped up and taken a spot that says they are here for you and what you get out of the site just as much as they are here for themselfs. No one takes these spots because they are fun. There not fun. You have to give of yourself daily to do them. Time energy,some of them money,and a lot more. They are all giving people who want to make available to you any and everything they have to give.

plat members. Paying member who help out the site. They have a little more play and power then non plat members. We respect them as well as the non plats but also take into account they are paying to help the site when ever we interact with them.

non plat members. A lot of good peeps all here learning and sharing with the site. All good people we love having here everyday.

Karma and how it works.

Karma is the green dots you have under your name. Karma power is the number right above that.

Last edited:
Would this be a bad place to announce my Unwanted K Disposal Services? If you have any K you don't need anymore, send it to me and I'll take it off your hands, free of charge. :heart: :artist: ;)

is 8&20 ever going to be given back his elite mentor? hes a good bro .. just let the sillyness of c&c overtake him for a moment imo

Karmic Power: 816
Karma Hits: 3353790

Ok you will notice my join date,karma power,my karma,my post, and even the User Title I hold all ties in together in a way.

How? well lets talk about karma power first. Karma power is the number right above my karma and right below my post. The system comes up with this power using my
join date(2 points for every year I have been here),the amount of post I have(2 points for every 2000 post I have if I am a plat member or above) and how much karma I have ( 2 points for every 2000 karma I have if I am a plat member or above.

This might not be the exact formula but its close and you get the point. Karma power is a good way to tell how a person worth as a member so to speak. If there was a price tag on every member this would be it.

On a side not you will notice all admins karma power is set to 1000 and it never changes no matter what. Myself I think it should be a lot higher then that but thats a whole other subject.

Now on to how people get karma. I think we all know how to make post and just be here on the site for a long time. So no need to explain that right?

Every member from the top to the bottom can give or get karma in many ways. Each on of them do it in different way and in the same ways.

1. Giving and getting karma threw the ying yang button. You will notice right under my flag and where it says I am on line there is a black and white ying yang. If you click on this ying yang. You will see a window pops up. this window gives you some options. plats and above have 1 more option then non plats on this one.

The options are agree or disagree with this members post, and the amount of karma you would like to do so with.

When you agree with a members post this will take a % of your karma and give it to that member. You can change the % from 10% to 110% if you are plat and from 10% to 200% if you are cotb. If you are non plat you are stuck giving the full 100% only.

Now if you are cotb or up when you give this % of karma to a person threw the ying yang it will not take that % of karma from you. It will just generate that amount of karma from now where and give it to the member. If you are elite mentor or below this karma will come from your karma.

The other option is disagree with members post. This will take that% of karma from that member and leave them with a bomb under there name if they are a non plat member. If 4 members do this to a non plat member in a 48 hour time from this will black that members post out for 48 hours.

Doing this will not take any karma from your karma no mater what kind of member you are. Something to think about though. COTB and above can not get negative karma. It will just show as a blue or gray hit and nothing happens other then you just pissed off the wrong person.

Giving and getting karma threw the karma store,opening up a karma back account,giving free plats,dropping bombs,defusing bombs and a lot more. Its all self explaining right here at the k store http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/karmastore.php

you can find the k stor at the top of your page right next to
Profile Platinum Games Blogs Platinum Chat Gallery Karma Store New Posts Search Quick Links

So I will not explain the options since I know you can all read.

Getting k from betting in the bookie forum. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/karma-bookie/

Its just like betting on any event but you use karma to do it. Its a lot of fun and we have some good karma bookies that host a lot of events for your enjoyment. I would like to see all of you over there having some fun.

karma from the Platinum Games . with this option ou can play poker against the system or get a group of guys to play black jack. You can all bet and win karma on these games. This also has slots and a lot of other things you can play to win karma.

Karma from thread of the week.

Every week a threads are picked by a bot to be voted on for thread of the week. This happens in every forum. Try to make good threads that people will like and learn a lot from.

I think this about covers everything. If I have missed anything I am sure another board vet can fill in the holes. Thanks guys and please do enjoy every part of this site and what it has to offer.

Top Bottom