Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does tren affect your appetite?

Does trenbolone affect your appetite

• Tren raises my appetite.

Votes: 24 42.1%
  • Tren lowers my appetite.

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • Nope, no noticeable effects on appetite.

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters

igomad

Simple - yes or no?

I've just started my tren ace a few days ago and I've been hungry as a horse lately. I never remember having such hunger pangs. EQ was nothing compared to this. I've used tren many times before and this is something completely new.. funny thing lol

Tren is highly androgenic. So much that it burns out serotonin. Which is one of the reasons why it causes lethargy, depression, insanity, inability to sleep and destroys appetite.

Oh! And the low serotonin will make the user SNAP at everyone and everything very easily. Cheers! :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using EliteFitness

hey obsessed, how bout a vote? I think you were too fast for me there, answered before I even posted the poll :D

hey obsessed, how bout a vote? I think you were too fast for me there, answered before I even posted the poll :D

Lol I will definitely click the yes for you bro when I get to my comp. Right now I am on my phone and couldn't see its a poll or vote. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

for the most part it lowers appetite. i usually am hungry after a workout but on tren i don't feel like eating. however its not all the time this happens.. it seems to be when you really start getting peak levels in the body.. so i cannot answer your poll accurately except for that for the most part yes, but not all the time.

deca makes my appetite nuts though, that is cut and dry.

Tren is highly androgenic. So much that it burns out serotonin. Which is one of the reasons why it causes lethargy, depression, insanity, inability to sleep and destroys appetite.

Oh! And the low serotonin will make the user SNAP at everyone and everything very easily. Cheers! :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using EliteFitness

tren is anabolic as well. and if that was true that androgenic things cause those things then people wouldn't react so positively to masteron or proviron correct?

I have found those who have existing issues with libido, anxiety, depression, insomnia etc have more pronounced problems on certain AAS cause they keep fucking with their hormones which are already fucked up.. kinda like a crazy psycho chick who turns into a bitch around her period.

also my theory on tren as to why guys have issues with appetite, insomnia and those types of issues is bp related. tren will cause your bp to explode i don't care how good your health is.. this is why N2guard should be used, its a combo of a bunch of herbs and plants which do a great job with sides. having high bp will most certainly cause you to have insomnia, feel like blah, reduce appetite, and will increase your boiling blood. so once again we have learned that if you run tren you should run the proper supps and ancillaries.. this includes anti-prolactin (whether you suffer from gyno or not), N2guard to combat sides, and hcgenerate to keep the nuts functioning (use on any AAS but especially something as fast acting as tren)

Steve said everything I was going to say. Great post btw. I have to force feed on tren. It literally kills my appetite. As for all that crap about depression and basically acting like a douche that is very controllable. As Steve mentioned if you already have certain traits they can be amplified by aas usage.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Kills my appetite too. I eat like a beast on test but the tren kills it for me. Another strange thing I noticed if I missa meal I start to get shaky, very bad. So not only does it kill my appetite but I have to make to eat.

Top Bottom