Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does dbol make you tired?

does dbol make you tired?

• dbol makes me tired if i take 30 mg or more

Votes: 41 29.7%
  • dbol never makes me tired

Votes: 62 44.9%
  • any amount of dbol makes me tired

Votes: 34 24.6%

• Total voters
this is weird. i was on 25mg day and i was tearing it up. i couldnt sit still let alone try to nap. fucking weird

Mr. Freeze 69 said:
You know I never heard about this before either BUT........ I just started taking 30mg/day, and I'm tired all the time. I just thought it was because of my "new" intensity at the gym?? Sounds wierd, but I think we're on to something????????

You guys with the Tiredness side effect should post the brans and dose you are using, to see if there is a pattern.

Geoboy, dbol is dbol, it is not brand specific. I have a general lazy feeling while on dbol. Its impossible for me to do cardio without my legs almost ceasing up and busting out of my pants. When I do get to the gym though ..... look the fuck out!

Just sometimes hard to get to the gym when your a little tired like that, but I manage. It is well worth it!

I've been using 30mg of the Russian dbol for 3 weeks. I could barely keep my eyes open the first week. It's under control now, but I also added Sustanon last week. So not sure if I just got adjusted to the dbol, or if the Sustanon stabilized it. But, damn, did the dbol make me tired.

Never been tired off the d-bol, but sure as hell get some bad ass fucking cramps in my calves and hamstrings at night while sleeping. I'm talkin wake my ass up from a dead sleep cramps.....some real screamers!!! Oh well, NO PAIN NO GAIN.

Dbol doesn't affect me one way or the other as far as energy is concerned. Just gives me some nice water, strength gains, and pumps. Tren makes me an insomniac, anadrol makes me kinda tired and lowers my appetite, but dbol doesn't do anything but improve my moods and my physique.

Top Bottom