Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think you can ever go back to "normal" after being on for very long periods?

Can you ever go back to normal function after being "on" 12+ months

• Yes, you can go back to normal with good PCT

Votes: 57 35.4%
  • No, it will never be the same

Votes: 37 23.0%
  • I'm really not sure

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • I wouldn't know, I never stop juicing

Votes: 11 6.8%

• Total voters
Re: Do you think you can ever go back to "normal" after being on for very long period

Nelson Montana said:
Good question, but it depends on too many factors to say for certain -- age, duration of cycles, dosages, the amount of years you do them, the amount of time you stay off between cycles, even the types of drugs.

It's impossible to say how much of an effect it'll have down the line. I didn't need HRT until I was in my late 40's. Was it the result of ASS usage? Not really. My levels were normal for my age, just not acceptable to what I wanted. Meanwhile, I became hypothyroid and I never took a thyroid med in my life prior to having it prescribed to me. So go figure.

It'd be fair to say that if you do this for years, expect to go on HRT early in life.
and thers nothing wrong with hrt..... :evil:

motodawg said:
I stayed on for a really long period of time back in the day and i don't think i was ever back to "normal" It's really hard to stay at normal when you have stepped over that line and seen the results from anabolic androgenic steroids.
thats how me, and everyone i know personally that has tried gear b4 feels. But i have been off for about a month and a half now and i feel like im weak, even though my test levels are above normal for the average male my age.

Re: Do you think you can ever go back to "normal" after being on for very long period

OMEGA said:
And thus the reflective endogenous production there of.

That being said HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - , Clomid + aromatase inhibitor will bring you back to that "Normal" level whatever it may be.

I honestly think environmental Estrogens, pollutants, and other toxic compounds are whars keeping the "Normal male down"

http://www.knowledgeofhealth.com/re...decline for unknown reasons&catagory=Hormones
clomid bro.wtf. :worried:

needtogetaas said:
clomid bro.wtf. :worried:

Standard issue PCT staple as is an AI and HCG in my most humble opinion

OMEGA said:
Standard issue PCT - post cycle therapy - staple as is an aromatase inhibitor and HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - in my most humble opinion
meh dermacrin sustain is much better imo

Some people may need to be monitored by a endorcineologist after a certain point, however most should be able to normalize again with a agressive course of HCG/clomid.

Top Bottom