Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advise

EZ I rate you remove this. This cant be right? Guys are gona rage on this dude:evil:

I hear ya but a little tough love is necessary sometimes...

I'm not sure if your post is legitamite based on your stats, or you are trolling, but you have absolutely no business messing with any AAS in any way shape, or form

Post was in the "Girl Talk!" forum B4 I moved it so this is probably not going anywhere..

I'm not sure if your post is legitamite based on your stats, or you are trolling, but you have absolutely no business messing with any AAS in any way shape, or form

Its either trolling or a tiny chic looking for a magic fix. Really sad no one can do any leg work on their own.

You should not be running any cycle.. over a 1/4 of you is fat.. post some pictures so we can try help you out with diet

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I appreciate the legitimate advise...

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

Female

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

My apologies for saying you had no business messing with AAS. We were under the impression you were male, which would have been very bad stats.

If you would like, post up your diet and training schedule for critique and we can help you get on the right track

I read the OP ... figured WTF ... more than 1/4 of Total Body Mass is Fat ... NO GEAR! Then I though ... hang on ... no gender specified near avatar ... so let's read through and see first if someone did actually ask the question ... and someone did! Please post your diet and training routine so we can assist from there.

Top Bottom