Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chemical imbalance after juicing

There was no pct ran.

Not trying to annoy you or sound like an idiot but which type of blood work should I have done? I don't really know what I'm looking for.

All the reading I've done says you need to do your pct right after you run your cycle. It's been over a year since I've ran anything. Do you think it will benefit me since it's been so long?? Do you, or anyone else, have knowledge regarding my unique situation and recommend a different approach?

YOU NEED TO GET BLOOD WORK!!!
If you can get an appointment with an endocrinologist they could most likely solve your issue, weather however they do it it is very slow manner with lower doses of hCG and lower doses of Clomid for a longer period of time. listen to Steve what you need to do is run an extensive PCT. It will get you back going. Your shutdown your estrogen levels are high you need to get some Clomid, some Nolvadex, some hCG and some Adex or even better yet Aromasin to control your estrogen. Click on the link in Steve's post that is a great PCT but my suggestion would be to blast 500 Iu's of hcg e/d for the first week. The second and third week drop it down to 500 iu's eod. The end of the third week drop the HCG. The following day start clomid at 100 mg e/d for the first week, then 50 mg e/d for the next four weeks. Nolvadex should also be dosed at 40 mg e/d for the first week 20 mg every day for the next four weeks. Aromasin should ran as well during PCT to keep your estrogen levels in check. If you follow this protocol of the one Steve suggested you will feel a hell of a lot better once your testosterone level stabilizes. Good luck brother!

Thanks for taking the time to help me out. Everything is all fucked up and my drive just isn't there.

Do you, or anyone, know a credible place where I get all the things I need for my pct? The hcg clomid all that stuff?

YOU NEED TO GET BLOOD WORK!!!
If you can get an appointment with an endocrinologist they could most likely solve your issue, weather however they do it it is very slow manner with lower doses of hCG and lower doses of Clomid for a longer period of time. listen to Steve what you need to do is run an extensive PCT. It will get you back going. Your shutdown your estrogen levels are high you need to get some Clomid, some Nolvadex, some hCG and some Adex or even better yet Aromasin to control your estrogen. Click on the link in Steve's post that is a great PCT but my suggestion would be to blast 500 Iu's of hcg e/d for the first week. The second and third week drop it down to 500 iu's eod. The end of the third week drop the HCG. The following day start clomid at 100 mg e/d for the first week, then 50 mg e/d for the next four weeks. Nolvadex should also be dosed at 40 mg e/d for the first week 20 mg every day for the next four weeks. Aromasin should ran as well during PCT to keep your estrogen levels in check. If you follow this protocol of the one Steve suggested you will feel a hell of a lot better once your testosterone level stabilizes. Good luck brother!

I appreciate all the help and thought youve put into helping me solve my problem.

you suggest
week1: 500ius hcg everday
week2-3: 500ius hcg every other day
week4: clomid 100mg everyday, nolvadex 40mg everyday
week5-8: clomid 50mg everyday, nolvadex 20mg everyday
and you also recommended running Aromasin.

Should i run aromasin the entire time? or just weeks 5 - 8?
I did some reading on aromasin and some say it may cause ED. is this true? from what ive collected, i understand its an estrogen blocker. is there another product i can use without this scary side affect attached to it??

i know i need bloodwork. Ive been researching bloodwork trying to get a better understanding of it but the subject is so vast, im completely lost. privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=all there are so many to choose, i have no idea what i need.
i should get blood work done both before and after my pct? or just after to see if everything is back where it should be?

sorry if all of this is coming off as annoying. im trying to resolve the issue correctly. i wish i could just walk into a doctors office and pay to have it all done by them but i cant afford that. do you guys think i should see a doctor anywase? even with this pct listed above?

thanks a ton. you guys have no idea how important all this is to me. im looking forward to returning the favor to this forum.

Okay good questions it's good to have everything in line when you're in a cycle. I actually respect the people who ask all these questions because they're the ones that truly care about their health, and know the risks of using AAS. Okay to answer your question yes Aromasin can cause ED if dosed improperly, if you don't your estrogen levels will crash carefully dosing your antiestrogen starting as low as possible work your way up and find the proper dose for you. Look up dosing protocols for all this and grow this literally millions of people who have asked this question.

Click on the link in Steve's post that is a great PCT but my suggestion would be to blast 500 Iu's of hcg e/d for the first week. The second and third week drop it down to 500 iu's eod. The end of the third week drop the HCG.

why do you recommend going from e/d to eod during the 2nd and 3rd week with hcg? Wouldn't it be most effective if it was to keep injecting e/d? It's only used as a kick started so it's only goal is to get your test to spike, right? If you start going eod you test probably won't be as high as it was during e/d.

Get a full estrogen panel done. Check your prolactin and your e2. Ask your doc about an AI and a SERM. In most cases, this may mean clomiphene citrate and Exemestane. HCG would be an extreme case if you've got hypogonadism. But it's not the end of he world. You can either be brought back or prescribed HRT. See an endo right away and get a few hundred bucks together to get your life back on track. It can be solved.

Last edited:
Top Bottom