Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Test Suggetsion - Thyroid, Test, etc.

DC2getRipped

I'm looking to get some blood work done as I feel there is something "not right" with me. Been going on for a while, talked to PCP, ordered some basic tests and everything came back "normal" with the exception of test levels - been on Androgel TRT for a while, recently up to 83mg/day.

Thyroid issues run ramped in my family, however mine came back about a year ago as "normal" however still on the iffy side. Test levels I want to check because as of Jan, I've been back hitting the gym hard and know my test levels are probably above the norm.

Otherwise, I've been feeling pretty lethargic, some memory issues, fatigue, and just an overall lack of motivation for the most part. Most of this has to do with some issues that came up in the past two years of my life, but pushing through, however I am concerned about what's going on inside...

And yes, I do NOT want to go through my doctor as I don't want these results going to my insurance company. I plan to start a test/win cycle in the next two weeks, along with clen, but want to make sure everything is in check first.

I'm looking at a place like this: walkinlab [dot] com/men-s-wellness-tests/weight-management/weightmanagementbloodtestpanel-men.html

Ideally test and thyroid levels, then test for vitamin deficiency, etc. Any suggetsions?

T3, T4, free T3, free T4, get a sleep assesment done overnight for any sleep irregularities.

While you're at it check cholesterol, triglycerides, Test, free test, e2, prolactin, and a hematology profile or CBC as it may be called.

Top Bottom