Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best steroid cycle for a beginner ?

sumeet

Hey guys I'm sumeet n my age is 28

N I'm 5feet 8 inch tall, weight 150 lbs.

So I'm thinking to start a steroid cycle and hence I'm a beginner I would request u guys to tell me which is the best steroid cycle for a beginner

So I'm thinking to start a steroid cycle and hence I'm a beginner I would request u guys to tell me which is the best steroid cycle for a beginner

Welcome, tell us abit about yourself, how many yrs training?
Bodyfat%,etc.

I do not like giving advice without some info to go by. however a good rule of thumb is use the "KISS" method "Keep it simple" a single compound to see how your body responds to Steroids

Definitely keep it simple..get bloods done first..My first cycle was Test,Eq,Var worked really well

I would not be cycling with your stats. You still have 20-30lbs naturally to put on. I would start tracking what you eat and slowly start increasing calories. Save the aas for when you are closer to natural limits.

Watch this video I put out on how to properly run a first steroid cycle:

It should answer a lot of your questions.

Top Bottom