Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone seen the 30 days were the guy does TRT

Jsam

Within 15 days of TRT and HGH injections... He apparently gets very aggressive mood swings and his sperm count goes to 0.... Anyone else find this hard to beleive and just a hoax to blame more things on steroids?

This sounds like media propaganda to bash steroids. I've been on juice for a few years and I don't get mood swings. I also have no issues busting nuts or making babies. I got my wife pregnant twice on juice. The crap they spread about steroids is ridiculous. The majority of steroid users are regular people who go to work, take care of their families, and live normal lives. It's not like we are junkies sleeping under a bridge,and robbing people to get a fix. Don't buy into the lies and bullshit they spew.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

I saw it, freaken bs. His liver levels were probably up before he even started. Then his wife was freaking the hell out over everything. Pretty silly.

I've been on testosterone replacement therapy for ten years and I know of lots of people who do too. Never, ever, run across anyone who has problems emotionally or otherwise. In actual fact, therapy, increases positive mood in guys deficient of the hormone.

Maybe if a person has a disposition toward violence and a natural bad temper, then it is possible that steroid "abuse" might fuel the disposition, as alcohol would do likewise.

The only point I think could have any validity, and again this is totally individualistic and not a generalisation of what all users could expect: sperm count over time can decline to a point whereby fertility is problematic. I for one, have two kids, and only had to look at my wife to get her pregnant! However, for the last ten years I've not fathered a child and I don't where a johnny. My wife isn't on any form of contraceptive either, yet I fill her up most nights. Still, I don't believe the claim that his sperm count is zero. His count might be very low and his boys might be lazy and swimming in all directions, but I doubt very much, the guy has a zero swimmer count.

I quote the wordsof a gentleman called Flava Flave (Public Enemy Number 1) "Don't Believe the Hype!"

This sounds like media propaganda to bash steroids. I've been on juice for a few years and I don't get mood swings. I also have no issues busting nuts or making babies. I got my wife pregnant twice on juice. The crap they spread about steroids is ridiculous. The majority of steroid users are regular people who go to work, take care of their families, and live normal lives. It's not like we are junkies sleeping under a bridge,and robbing people to get a fix. Don't buy into the lies and bullshit they spew.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

^^^ thank you!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

If I had a wife like his it'd be homicide not mood swings and it would be fk all to do with testosterone....

where the hell did this movie or clip get shown? What a joke...3 years on 200mg test a week and 21iu GH weekly and recently GH bumped up to 15mg week (45iu?). I am in a way better mood!! Not sure about sperm, doc said it might be an issue if I do try to have kids but Im on HCG and he just said worst case if and when I want babies to back off or wean down on T until sperm comes back up...

the propaganda is insanity!! Just like roids caused suicide in that TX high school baseball player Hooten, jack off dad doesnt think it had anything to do with lexipro or the kid probably abusing booze and weed on top of heavy psych meds...morons

where the hell did this movie or clip get shown? What a joke...3 years on 200mg test a week and 21iu GH weekly and recently GH bumped up to 15mg week (45iu?). I am in a way better mood!! Not sure about sperm, doc said it might be an issue if I do try to have kids but Im on HCG and he just said worst case if and when I want babies to back off or wean down on T until sperm comes back up...

the propaganda is insanity!! Just like roids caused suicide in that TX high school baseball player Hooten, jack off dad doesnt think it had anything to do with lexipro or the kid probably abusing booze and weed on top of heavy psych meds...morons

Amen man. But it was an episode on this show "30 Days" I'm believing it was all fake. It's also a joke that the guy thinks he will go from decently overweight to back to his highschool prime body in less than 30 days. Steroids aren't a "quick fix" they don't help people with no good base to start with.

Top Bottom