Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androgel or Testim

RangerJ

Hello folks, I am 56 yoa and have used Androgel and now use Testim Both prescribed by my Doctor for low levels. What do yall think about the two?I only use 1% Which is the better one? Thanks and Hope this is in the right section.

Hello folks, I am 56 yoa and have used Androgel and now use Testim Both prescribed by my Doctor for low levels. What do yall think about the two?I only use 1% Which is the better one? Thanks and Hope this is in the right section.

My Brother was prescribed Andro gel He quit after the first bottle ,said it gave him a rash and itchy nips.He gave me the last bottle i can honestly say it sucks, i get nothing out of it, an injection of 250 cyp would be hella lot better.

RADAR

i used androgel when i started TRT. It does increase your test levels which are the numbers the doc wants to see but it doesnt really make u FEEL like your better. I didnt enjoy rubbing down a bunch of gel every morning either. I ended up with injections of 100mg test cyp a week. It was a completely different experience and my energy levels went way up. My numbers are in the middle now 500-600ng/dl and i feel great. I believe androgel can work for some people but it definetly depends on the person.

Top Bottom