Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Only Cycle

heyooo2

I know you need to run test as a base but i can't gain anymore size, i just want to cut up. Would taking hcgenerate on cycle and in pct help my mood? or is test the only option

No problems with doing oral only cycles. They are just shorter, harder on the liver, and less total gains. But I personally kept all my gains, which were ALOT (on superdrol) solo

Yeah i gained a ton off beastdrol solo, The only problem is i don't wanna be all depressed u know, would hcgenerate help with that?

Yes, run the short var only cycles, and run hcgenerate during to keeps nutz working.

Oral only cycles aren't optimal but you can make them work. When using something like anavar be sure to add in at least 50 mg of proviron each day for energy and libido. Plus it'll help harden you up which is never a bad thing.

1. you don't need to have test as a base
2. you can run any oral by itself, guys do it all the fucking time
3. var cycle works better stacked because of its properties, so if you want to run var save it for a cycle and use it on the backend
4. if you want to run something that fits what you are looking for and doesn't cost a fortune why not run katandrol instead?

beastdrol an anavar are completely different... beastdrol is much harsher than anavar and you should not feel anywhere near as you did on beast... start at 60 mg day on anavar for a few weeks and then bump it to 80 mg... run hcgenerate alongside of it and make sure you are running n2guard as well...

beastdrol an anavar are completely different... beastdrol is much harsher than anavar and you should not feel anywhere near as you did on beast... start at 60 mg day on anavar for a few weeks and then bump it to 80 mg... run hcgenerate alongside of it and make sure you are running n2guard as well...

Running hcgenerate and n2guard can be ran as a pct also after anavar cycle if I'm not running test?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom