Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Cycle Dosage??

MILLENNIUM

There seems to be major differences of opinion when I have searched about Anavar cyles in regards to dosage. It seems really extreme from like 5mg/ED to 60mg/ED. Also differences in lenght of time 6wks to 12 wks and wether to pyramid or just go same dosage straight up. Whether to do pct or not. I have searched and searched and really confused. I always seem to find a different forum with different information. Anyone have any ideas?? I want to get it right. Looking for strength gains without adding alot of mass. I wanna lose weight not gain. And I want to be as safe as possible. Then I may do a stack with sust and anavar or winstrol. Even with stacking the var is all over the place. Winstrol seems to be 30mged in a stack and 50mged stand alone
Any help is much appreciated.

Stats are 31yrs 237lb 6'0" 21%bodyfat

MLNIUM said:
Stats are 31yrs 237lb 6'0" 21%bodyfat

40-60mg ED 6-8 weeks should help you retain muscle while losing fat. Gain some strength also.

No pre-load or tapering needed.

PCT Nolva 40/20/20 should be fine.

Actually recommended anavar dosages go more like from 20mg to 120mg. I'd recommend starting with 60mg/day for 6 weeks or so.

Are you doing this for sports or powerlifting? You should decrease your bodyfat as much as you can naturally before jumping on steroids. Have you done a cycle before?

SlimJim300 said:
Actually recommended anavar dosages go more like from 20mg to 120mg. I'd recommend starting with 60mg/day for 6 weeks or so.

Are you doing this for sports or powerlifting? You should decrease your bodyfat as much as you can naturally before jumping on steroids. Have you done a cycle before?

I am doing it to regain strength. I broke my back 1yr ago and lost massive strangth in my calves. I did a cycle 12 wks anavar and winstrol stacked. 10mg each wk1 ed 15mg ea wk 2 ed and 20wk 3 ed then 30ea wks 4-9ed then tapered down the same. In weeks 6-9 I had some really good strength gains without adding much bodyweight. Had some joint trouble from the winstrol so I am thinking about anavar only this time. Doctor gave me some androgel, but I have been told its a waste. He will prescribe me 20mg ed of Oxandrine(R) so I figure I can try a var only cycle just trying to figure out the right dose. everyone seems to have different opinions.

Thanks

MLNIUM said:
I am doing it to regain strength. I broke my back 1yr ago and lost massive strangth in my calves. I did a cycle 12 wks anavar and winstrol stacked. 10mg each wk1 ed 15mg ea wk 2 ed and 20wk 3 ed then 30ea wks 4-9ed then tapered down the same. In weeks 6-9 I had some really good strength gains without adding much bodyweight. Had some joint trouble from the winstrol so I am thinking about anavar only this time. Doctor gave me some androgel, but I have been told its a waste. He will prescribe me 20mg ed of Oxandrine(R) so I figure I can try a var only cycle just trying to figure out the right dose. everyone seems to have different opinions.
Thanks

Although I don't recommend going against doctor's advice, you can do 50mgs ED of anavar in your case. Overall, I would prefer to see you running straight test, but I'm not sure that's an option for you. Keep in mind, we are not medical professionals, so always take advice here with a grain of salt and do your own research.

Mr.X said:
Although I don't recommend going against doctor's advice, you can do 50mgs ED of anavar in your case. Overall, I would prefer to see you running straight test, but I'm not sure that's an option for you. Keep in mind, we are not medical professionals, so always take advice here with a grain of salt and do your own research.

Ya I know, I am just trying to get as much info as possible. Thanks for all the help. I am new to all this and don't know if I wanna got with test just yet. I have 8 sos250 readyjects that I will run at 1e/w for 8wks with some anavar or winstrol, but I wanna try a str8 anavar cycle first. I think 40-50mg e/d for 10wks is what I am gonna do. On drug dosage info it says my dose is 28.75mg e/d but I think 40-50 is the way to go. Unless anyone else thinks different.

It goes by your bodyweight. Minimum dosage 0.125mg per pound of bodyweight. Maximum dosage (if you can afford the $$$) is 0.250mg per pound of bodyweight.

Top Bottom