Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Always done intramuscular ,curious on oral

Iron madness

Hey guys wondering if anyone can help me out with a few questions
I've been running test eth, test prop, tren ace. I was thinking about trying ovals but not sure how it's going to effect my stomach , not concerned about liver I don't abuse it, and another thing ! For testie shrinkage is it the same ?

Thanks

I would give oxandrovar or primoboldex a try. Def run n2guard and NAC with it for your liver and health in general. Keep it at 4-6wks max.

With oils or without? What drug? What dose? What length?

Both all though I prefer oil , the burn of tren before a workout is always something I'll like , it's mostly epharma i do use medi star sometimes , these are all of 1 ml increments boldenone 2-3 week test eth 2-3 , test prop every second day 1 ml mixed with my tren ace, and of course tamoxifen-20
Bold- 250 mg ml
Tren ace 100 mg ml
Test prop 100 mg ml
Multi ester 250 mg ml
Test eth 250 mg ml

Thanks dudes

Hey guys wondering if anyone can help me out with a few questions
I've been running test eth, test prop, tren ace. I was thinking about trying ovals but not sure how it's going to effect my stomach , not concerned about liver I don't abuse it, and another thing ! For testie shrinkage is it the same ?

Thanks

I take my orals with meals and have never had issues. As you mention,,,dont abuse and you should be just fine.

Top Bottom