Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After injection question...

mrribbit

Hey bros, On Tuesday I started my first cycle since my car accidents (2002 & 2005). It's a simple Test Cyp 250 cycle just so I can break back into this game easy. Anyhow, I don't remember having a harder injection site the following day and having this unusual tenderness. Although I have no brusing. My memory isn't what it used to be since my coma in 2002. So ANY advice would help. Thanks guys!!

Eric

is it hot or red? put ice on it to keep the swelling down... i had the same thing happen to me a few times... i think the injection is close to the sciatic nerve.

srf173 said:
Where did you inject? How much? Did you asperate?

Ok I injected in the posterior @#$. In the upper right quadrant just as I remember. I'm an EMT so I know how to do an IM injection. I just don't remember the injection site being perfectly fine the same day and then seem to have a little pebble underneath my skin at the site. No redness, no heat. Just tender to the touch. It doesn't really bother me but I'm curious and a little confused. Thanks!

It was 1cc of Test 250 Cyp. No air involved except in the vial prior to drawing up the solution.

Eric

That's entirely possible if it was the next day. Some injections are more sore the next day than others. Don't know why just the way it is. As long as it's not hot or red then you should be fine.

srf173 said:
That's entirely possible if it was the next day. Some injections are more sore the next day than others. Don't know why just the way it is. As long as it's not hot or red then you should be fine.

Ok cool, thank you.........I just wanted to be sure. Also when do you think I should start Arimidex? I know I'm not taking that much test but I want to avoid any kind of gyno symptoms. Presently I 'm 29, 170lbs (light I know), Low B/F, I wasn pretty inactive for a few years but I've been working out for about 4-5mos with no juice and like I said, just started a cycle of test. I have plenty of clomid for pct and armidex for during. Thanks again guys!

I would take the adex the whole way through. Since your cycle is so light I would try .5mg eod and adjust from there.

Don't worry about it at this stage. If it feels sore then apply a heating pad.

Obviously, remain alert for signs of infection but your current signs are well within the norm.

Top Bottom