Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on TEST-E / DECA cycle

john_wilson

Hi freind asked for advice currently on a test -e / deca cycle

Wk 1 - 14 - TEST-E 750mg
Wk 1 - 12 - DECA 400mg
WK 1 - 3 Anavar 40mg ed
Arimdex .25 eod

This is his 1st cycle and gaining very well. But have come to conclude many say don't need deca for 1st timers? His already in finshing up week 4. Would their be any use dropping the deca from week 5 Or will it cause problems etc??

I know he couldve got away at 500mg of test but thats what he decided to do? Is it possible to drop the test aswell or jsut keep it at 750 as already finsihing up the 4th week in.

Thanks alot

Because he already started the deca I would finish off the cycle but I would reduce his dosages to 500mg/week testosterone + 300mg/week deca.

Deca is a nandrolone and will increase prolactin levels in the body. He needs to add an anti prolactin drug into his cycle like cabergoline. 0.5mg e3d is a good dosage. You can order it from ag-guys.com

He ran a very aggressive first cycle. He needs to run a very good pct to recover after. Have him run the perfect pct protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Top Bottom