Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adding hcg to cycle, do I still need test?

Lab_Rat113

still thinking about my first cycle. Would really like to run Primo solo, whatever you ppl think weak pussy cycle or whatnot. Now, I read somewhere about Primo and Deca stack being favorite Arnold's cycle. So, maybe will add Deca. Pretty much everybody I spoken to suggest adding test to a cycle as there will be a shutdown and a very low libido. And then, I was also reading about running HCG at low doses from second week of cycle to keep shutdown to a minimum. So, the question is, if I run HCG, do I still need test? Test is only a replacement and does not prevent a shutdown, rather deepen it, right?

About me, 47 yo male, never did any AAS, currently at 205lbs and 15% BF ( by skin folds, impedance scale shows 13%). I was lifting for many years on and off, picked up last two years and have a good progress. Technically, I don't need AAS as I haven't stopped growing yet.

Perhaps this is more of a generic question which applies to anyone. When running HCG, do we still need adding test to a stack?

You need to at least run a replacement dose of test. Any androgens added to your system your body will see as test and cease natty test production and leave you with low testosterone. You will end up with all those nasty side effects of low T

Top Bottom