Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding Anavar

cmh6053

Hello all.

Let me try to nip the flaming in the rear:
I did a search but most posts were from first timers, or doing anavar alone, or from people who haven't researched PCT on their own... ever apparently.

Long time user here, not my first time to the Rodeo with any of what I'm about to discuss below.

Here it is:

Started my 9 week Test C only cycle. 500-520ish weekly.
Buddy of mine just finished his and had exactly 56 10mgs of Var leftover and gave them to me.
I could do 40 ed for two weeks. I've had great results with 40 before, but much longer than 2 weeks. or I could do 20 for 4 weeks. I don't see how either could hurt me. This would be near the end of my cycle before PCT.

No matter what i'm already PCTing so it's not a matter of "why would you shut yourself down for that you idiot!??!"

I'm not interested in purchasing more, or keeping it around. If you say don't even bother with either route, please describe why. I can't imagine ANY negative results from 40mg for 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance to everyone looking to help.

Spend $5 on some caffeine pills and dose it in the morning with the Var. You can do it 20mg a day that way and likely more effective than the 40mg you would run without. Caffeine increases the active compound 15x normal

Spend $5 on some caffeine pills and dose it in the morning with the Var. You can do it 20mg a day that way and likely more effective than the 40mg you would run without. Caffeine increases the active compound 15x normal

Interesting. I was unaware of this synergistic effect. I have been a fan of EC(without the A) in the past. Perhaps 20mg var 200 mg caf, 25 mg brokaid first AM for the last 4 weeks.

I like this.

Top Bottom