Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

400mg Test a week for 12 weeks. I need help with a Pct plan please

miae305

So im taking 400mg of Test Cypionate for 12 weeks and i have arimidex in case of gyno been taking it once a week everything seems ok. Im on week 3 i do notice my testicles shrinking just a tad bit and was wondering what should i take for pct and how long after week 12 should i take it? Im a bit confused on how pct works any input please! THanks in advance

Hi there
You need hcg probably 500iu twice a week, PCT starts at the end of your cycle probably week 15 using test c

Am Not no expert but there are plenty of gurus on ere to help out or give you some better advice than my self.

Let me ask you a couple questions
I don't do pct I blast and cruise so I won't give my input on pct

But yiu say ur taking it once a week? The test or ur Ai?

If u take 400 mg 1 time a week I think ur more prone to estrogen sides with the ups and downs of ur hormones

The test will be high and drop slow but ur estrogen will take a bit longer to drop than test so over the weeks ur gonna have ur estrogen climbing and climbing

If u keep injections to 2x a week even on a long Ester u will have much more of a smooth ride with ur levels

A Monday and Thursday injection of 200 mg each day would be better than 400 at one time

Also for hcg 250 iu 3xa week is optimal wile on cycle to keep the testicles plump and from getting atrophied!! As it sound is already happening

The 250 iu 3 times a week is what many studies have shown to be just enough to stimulate the testicles but not burn them out

And imo has worked wonders in the past for me when I used pct

As for my reason to not post a pct I can't use clomid and other pct drugs due to the effect it has on my vision and other sides from the other pct drugs my body hates them so I just stay on test year round from my dr !!

My dose on pct would be old fashioned in a sense ! Since I do no current research on pct !

Bro not gonna be to rude but wtf were u thinking getting on a cycle without knowing what to run for pct!!!

That's very stupid !! Ur balls are shrinking and if u don't do pct right ur gonna

A) feel like shit
B) loose ur gains
C) have emotional issues
D) just be all sorts of upset

What is ur age and stats please?

* pct is more important than ur cycle

Stackinplates is right.
My pct advice would be
nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Hcgenerate
Ostarine 25mg
N2 guard
And use ur AI eod

Stackinplates is right.
My pct advice would be
nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Hcgenerate
Ostarine 25mg
N2 guard
And use ur AI eod

Id drop osta to 10mg during pct and only run it for 2/3 weeks as it in itself is supressive, the rest of the pct outlined looks on point.

Im 22 5,6 130lb and im sorry for the misunderstanding it is twice a week 200mg twice a week for testosterone and taking the arimidex .25 once or twice a week

My doctor never said anything about pct (i dont think he really knows how this works)he never even gave me arimidex i asked him for it after i read that i can get gyno thats why im asking here to let him know what i need for after the cycle. Im getting this all through my pharmacy with insurance and doctors prescriptions. By the way he gave me this for anemia and kinda low test but might as well take advantage

Top Bottom