Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 weeks into sustanon, need advice transitioning to test e

Hey buddies

Have a couple of cycles under my belt but this is my first time using sustanon.

Im only 3 weeks into using the sustanon at 750mg a week but Im considering switching to enanthate. I am using the sustanon human grade amps but i feel uneasy using sustanon. Theres so many fakes out there, plus if I use an UG version of sustanon, possibility I mite not be getting the exact esters.

Im not saying mine is fake, but you cant go wrong using a single ester of Test instead of a blend. The single ester test is cheaper and has less chance to be fake. The sustanon who knows if the all 4 esters are actually the exact amount of each test inside.

I have used test enanthate before and yes stupid me i know i should of started out with the test e to begin with but i cant change that now.

Question is, since test e takes a while to kick in, should i stay on sustanon for another two weeks and add test e 750mg as well?
Once the two weeks is done ill stop the sustanon and stay on test e thru out the whole cycle. I think this makes more sense instead of to just stay on sustanon for 2 weeks, then all of a sudden switch to test e afterwards as the test e needs time to build up as well.

I been trying to do research but there hasnt been any solid advicne on how to do the transition. All i see is yes u can test is test, but difference is the esters.

Thoughts and advice would be appreciated thank you

cool. thanks. i already did my sustanon 750 mg shot for the week can i shoot the enanthate tmr?

Well sust usually has cyp or enan in it correct? Just wait 3.5 days and start your enaanthate injecting every 3.5 days. Let the short esters run out and the decanate will still be In your system for a while. Don't over complicate it.

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom