Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st time Oxandrolone user

y1der

Hello, let me introduce myself.. 55 years old..175 5'8" AND i have a degenerative muscle disease.. LGMD2i basically Muscular Dystrophy, my DR precsribed me OXandrolone 20mg daily 12 weeks to see if we cant kick some muscle rebuilding into gear..The DR's said i would be dead at 41..im 55 this year and i eat pretty clean, good supplements all in liquid form : Multi and minerals, selenium, l-arginine, l-glutamine, omegas, vit e,d3, DHEA. so now my question...at that dosage im looking to regain some strength this shitty disease has ripped me off of...im still walking with a cane or stick..i fight like anybody to do every day and i refuse to give up! MY dr is cool and works with me an things i research to try..He like my Fight :) im on day 2 of ox, i drink lots of water 60-80oz daily, 2 cups of coffee..60-80gm protein daily..and work out best i can.. ANYBODY have any advice?
thx..i really apprecioate it!
Greg

12 weeks of Oxandrolone (Anavar) seems like a long time, even if it is at a lower dose because of the impact on liver toxicity. You need to protect yourself while on Oxandrolone, and I personally wouldn't go beyond 8 weeks. I would add some N2guard for liver and overall health.

Are you on TRT? If not, At your age, I am surprised the doctor did not put you on that which will probably at least have to happen after stopping Oxandrolone because it will shutdown your natural test production.

my T levels and free t levels he said were remarkably higher than he expected, i attribute that to l-arginine and dhea, and yes i started liver support 2 weeks prior to starting and i actually think ill stop at 6-8 weeks, i do my liver support 2 hrs after my VAR

I agree with rick.. 12 weeks is long

you can do 6 on and 4 off then go back on

Then thats what i will do...you guys rock for helping me...i know very little if anything and i want to do it right! I have a lot of fight left in me...and im just getting started :) success to me is getting up one more time than you've been knocked down! i just might need some more guidence on when to use the Test stack and liquid aromitase and i know the clomid liquid the day after my cycle ends...

Then thats what i will do...you guys rock for helping me...i know very little if anything and i want to do it right! I have a lot of fight left in me...and im just getting started :) success to me is getting up one more time than you've been knocked down! i just might need some more guidence on when to use the Test stack and liquid aromitase and i know the clomid liquid the day after my cycle ends...
I responded to your PM, but basically you will start everything at the same time once your cycle ends

thats just the thing..we are both venturing into new territory on this one...all i know for sure is: "If I do NOTHING....that will be my result" and if you AIM at NOTHING..you'll hit it every time...

Top Bottom