Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle Oxandrovar Help

gdog707

I'm thinking of doing a cycle with Oxandrovar and have basically just gotten a bit more confused about the whole process reading around here.

So, I was planning on following the Ox cycle over on evolutionary (linked on MyProHs site) and would love some input as to that being a decent starting point.

Me:
43 yrs
190 lbs
~ 17% bf
Been working out consistently (meaning something daily) since May & currently in week 7 of Gethins 12 week program.

Aside from the Ox cycle linked above (which I'm not taking yet) I am taking the stuff below:
Orange Triad
Fish Oil
Creatine
BCAAs
MP Assault pre-workout

Thanks in advance for your wisdom!

The question was kinda hidden in the second sentence. Is that Ox cycle a good (complete) 1st cycle?

Reading through all of the threads here I haven't actually come across one as simple as the one outlined in that link that I couldn't actually link. I'll type out what's there. Also, I guess I'm curious what would happen after week 16 in this scenario.

Thanks Again!

*Week 1-6: Step 1: Burst Cycle*

OxandroVar
2 caps/day (1 am/1 pre-workout)

Cardarine (GW-501516)
20mgs/day (10mgs AM/10 mgs PM)

N2Guard
2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

*Week 7-9: Step 2: Mini PCT*

HCGenerate
2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM

Cardarine (GW-501516)

N2Guard

*Week 10-11: Step 3: Bridge*

Cardarine (GW-501516)

N2Guard

*Week 12-16: Step 5: Cruise Cycle*

HCGenerate ES
2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM

Ostarine (MK-2866)
25mgs/day (12.5mgs AM/12.5 mgs PM)

N2Guard

Ahh, after posting that last reply I saw a similar threads link with a thread by WolfePackAlpha regarding this same stack.... Doh...

You need a full PCT after Oxandrovar, not a mini PCT. Add some Clomid and aromasin to that

A bit new to the terminology... When you say full PCT, do you mean longer or same time frame just adding Clomid & Aromasin? And I'm guessing you mean LiquiClom & LiquiAromas? And how much?

Thanks!

I'm thinking of doing a cycle with Oxandrovar and have basically just gotten a bit more confused about the whole process reading around here.

So, I was planning on following the Ox cycle over on evolutionary (linked on MyProHs site) and would love some input as to that being a decent starting point.

Me:
43 yrs
190 lbs
~ 17% bf
Been working out consistently (meaning something daily) since May & currently in week 7 of Gethins 12 week program.

Aside from the Ox cycle linked above (which I'm not taking yet) I am taking the stuff below:
Orange Triad
Fish Oil
Creatine
BCAAs
MP Assault pre-workout

Thanks in advance for your wisdom!

oxandrovar is an excellent starting cycle but your body fat is still a bit high brother... the most effective way to run this would be to stack it with sarms and run oxandrovar on the back end... by doing so, not only are you enhancing your cycle to the highest extent but your allowing yourself to get into the optimal body fat range by the time you start oxandrovar... here is a full cycle layout and the links on where to get everything...

read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 “liquidex” Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Yes, the BF is too high! It was at 24% in May, been working hard.

thats excellent work bro... you are very close now... just keep working hard, keep consistent and disciplined with your diet and training and you will continue to make the progress... run the cycle as i have laid it out for you and you will be very happy with the results...

Top Bottom